Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    I just finished updating my OS, and had to reinstall Myspace and Facebook. after downloading, i get an error message that reads

"uncaught exception: missing resource net.rim.device.extra.app.myspace.resource.MySpace"

i got a similar message for Facebook, and quite frankly, it sucks! anyone able to help?

edit: and i understand this has been posted numerous times, but i'm hoping to get some new ideas....none of the others worked for me.
    Last edited by theycallhermk; 10-27-09 at 10:43 PM.
    10-27-09 10:08 PM
    I usually get that error when the permissions are not set correctly.

Options. Advanced options. Applications. Highlight myspace and face book. Set permissions to allow all.

Give that a try. If it doesn't work, i'm sure someone else will post another suggestion very soon.
    10-27-09 10:53 PM
    i messed around with all kinds of settings...i can't even remember what, lol, and after 7 or 8 battery pulls they mysteriously popped up and seem to be working fine. hopefully they'll stay that way.
    10-27-09 10:55 PM
    where are you downloading the apps from? Appworld or the mobile site via shortcuts already on the storm?

Edit: nevermind good to know
    10-27-09 10:56 PM
    I downloaded 5.0 and all of the themes that I had are messed up! When holding bb verticle they look fine,but when holding bb horizontal it only covers the space on the screen that it does when holding it verticle and when scrolling thru the icons blur and stick to the screen. Any idea on this one?
    10-28-09 05:54 AM
    I downloaded 5.0 and all of the themes that I had are messed up! When holding bb verticle they look fine,but when holding bb horizontal it only covers the space on the screen that it does when holding it verticle and when scrolling thru the icons blur and stick to the screen. Any idea on this one?
    There is a ton of info about this, do a quick browse thru the OS section and you can find several threads on this
    10-28-09 06:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD