I accidentally deleted Password Keeper, Brickbreaker, anf Word Mole from my storm...

How do i get them back on?

Thanks in advance!
    05-17-09 11:48 PM
    Plug your phone into your computer. Open Desktop Manager, go to Application Loader, go to Add/Remove Applications, and then in the list that appears, make sure and check off the apps you want back and click next in the bottom right corner.
    05-17-09 11:57 PM
    I dont have the option to put those back on....god this is annoying
    05-18-09 12:16 AM
    How did you delete them? Are you sure they're not hidden? Press the BB button and select Show All to make sure...
    05-18-09 12:30 AM
    No they arent hidden. just checked. I used shrink-a-os and accidently deleted them off the phone now i cant find how to put the back
    05-18-09 12:34 AM
    No they arent hidden. just checked. I used shrink-a-os and accidently deleted them off the phone now i cant find how to put the back
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you have to have an OS installed on your computer that includes these things in order to use the App Loader to put them back on the phone. Try downloading the original OS to your computer, and then see if App Loader gives them as options for you to re-add.
    05-18-09 07:49 AM
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that you have to have an OS installed on your computer that includes these things in order to use the App Loader to put them back on the phone. Try downloading the original OS to your computer, and then see if App Loader gives them as options for you to re-add.
    Correct. You need to uninstall the shrink a os stuff, and install actual RIM signed device software.
    05-18-09 08:47 AM
    Or you can open up shrink a os and press the "put it back!" button.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 09:00 AM
    The only way I know to delete these programs is with an app loader or os shrinker which both of those let you reload the programs back on the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-09 09:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD