how do I fix this
    04-04-09 12:59 AM
    try re-installing the app, if that doesn't work, try the battery pull route. If that STILL doesn't fix it, then un-install and re-install App World and try again
    04-04-09 01:38 AM
    I have the same problem. I paid and downloaded the brain challenge 2 game and all I get is an error message when I try to install it. I've tried battery pulls, reinstalling app world, upgraded to the latest version, NOTHING works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 01:45 AM
    I have the same problem. I paid and downloaded the brain challenge 2 game and all I get is an error message when I try to install it. I've tried battery pulls, reinstalling app world, upgraded to the latest version, NOTHING works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Same problem here, I emailed both rim and cs from Brain Challenge. I am running 113, how about you? can anyone confirm the game works on their storm?
    04-04-09 06:53 PM
    same problem with Assasins Creed I emailed gameloft and they don't really seem to know what the problem is. I'm kinda choked as it costed me $7.
    04-04-09 07:08 PM
    Same problem here, I emailed both rim and cs from Brain Challenge. I am running 113, how about you? can anyone confirm the game works on their storm?
    Im running .109
    04-05-09 12:49 AM
    PEOPLE ... im sure someone has a cure for this!!! I bought the brain teaser as well and it keeps giving me errors
    04-05-09 12:51 AM
    Ditto... Platinum Solitaire works fine...

Brain Challenge 2 and Diamond Twister give install errors. Also, no help from Gameloft yet!!

I'm running .113
    04-06-09 04:59 PM
    Ditto... Platinum Solitaire works fine...

Brain Challenge 2 and Diamond Twister give install errors. Also, no help from Gameloft yet!!

I'm running .113
    Gameloft is taking a long time so i sent them an email with my receipt, number, name, game and phone info...so they email me back this
    - Which game did you buy?
    - For what model of phone did you buy the game?
    - What is your complete mobile phone number with the country code?
    - When did you order the game?
    -If you have a receipt, please send it to us

which is exactly what i already sent them.....hopefully i can either get the game or the money back
    04-06-09 08:18 PM
    Gameloft is taking a long time so i sent them an email with my receipt, number, name, game and phone info...so they email me back this
    - Which game did you buy?
    - For what model of phone did you buy the game?
    - What is your complete mobile phone number with the country code?
    - When did you order the game?
    -If you have a receipt, please send it to us

which is exactly what i already sent them.....hopefully i can either get the game or the money back
    I had the same problem, emailed Gameloft the same information, and got the same response. I replied responding to each of their questions again and they sent me an auto-expiring direct OTA link that worked in both an email and as a SMS. The whole process took about 2 hours. Though, it was irritating that they obviously ignored my original email.
    04-06-09 11:01 PM
    lol damn, i wish i read this, same to me , and same reply. WTF
    04-08-09 08:49 PM
    "I had the same problem, emailed Gameloft the same information, and got the same response. "

Me too, for the game Midnight Pool 2. Its been a few days and I'm hoping they will send me a link or something. I mean, I've paid for something that doesn't work. Shouldn't they take it down from the App Store or notify customers?
    Last edited by lundquja42; 04-09-09 at 07:18 PM.
    04-08-09 10:25 PM
    I got an SMS link for Brain Challenge after 4 days. Still waiting for Diamond Twister...
    04-09-09 04:15 AM
    I paid for and downloaded Assassin's Creed using App World - the game downloaded but I got 'There was a problem during installation' error. I thought I'd better update to the latest version of App World which I did, but now when I go to the My World tab in App World Assassin's Creed is not showing so I can't download it unless I pay again - guess I've learnt not to use App World again
    04-09-09 08:20 AM
    I paid for and downloaded Assassin's Creed using App World - the game downloaded but I got 'There was a problem during installation' error. I thought I'd better update to the latest version of App World which I did, but now when I go to the My World tab in App World Assassin's Creed is not showing so I can't download it unless I pay again - guess I've learnt not to use App World again
    I thought the same thing, but it you try to install it again, it will say you already paid for it. Try going to my world tab, click bb key and login to your paypal acount. You wont need to pay for anything twice

I am still waiting to here back from Gameloft, i am sure they will go the same route and just send me an OTA
    04-09-09 08:42 AM
    I thought the same thing, but it you try to install it again, it will say you already paid for it. Try going to my world tab, click bb key and login to your paypal acount. You wont need to pay for anything twice

I am still waiting to here back from Gameloft, i am sure they will go the same route and just send me an OTA
    Thanks for the help. Logged into PayPal and my Assassin's Creed appeared exactly as you said. Mind you, still get the same error when I try to install, but at least its a step in the right direction - hopefully I'll get an OTA link at some point too
    04-09-09 09:21 AM
    Gameloft has not gotten back to me yet about Midnight Pool 2. However, there are reviews for it in the app world which leads me to believe someone must have bought it and it worked. Kind of disappointing.
    04-15-09 02:02 AM
    I had the same issues trying to download 1 vs 100. I would go to install, and get a message saying there was a Error occurred while downloading. Contacted support, they asked me for info, gave it to them, they gave me directions and links to get it going, those didn't work. Went back and forth with this guy, nothing was working. I said I wanted a refund, they said they can't give me one, but will give me a another game at no cost. I said to recommend one, never heard from them again.
    05-07-09 09:03 AM
    I've been having the same problem i purchsed midnight bowling 2 and midnight pool. I think it has something to do with gameloft. They sent me a link but it never works.
    05-14-09 12:32 PM
    Gameloft has not gotten back to me yet about Midnight Pool 2. However, there are reviews for it in the app world which leads me to believe someone must have bought it and it worked. Kind of disappointing.
    I have a feeling that those reviews came from people who either have a curve or bold.
    05-14-09 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD