ok last night i purchased a app from bb app world and it was already paid for and i was almost done downloading it when my storm froze when it was 98% complete. i left it for like a hour cause i figured it was still loading but my screen never shut off so i knew my phone froze. finally the battery died and i put it on the charger to see if every thing was good and if i got my app. the phone was fine but the app didnt load so i go back to app world and looked to see if it finished downlaoding and it keeps saying completing purchase and it wont let me click or open the app. i went to bb.com to find a contact information or just some help for this and cant find nothing to help me, any ideas anyone.
    08-06-09 08:11 PM
    I'm having the same problem, and I know a lot of other people are, too.

Does anybody know who to contact about this? RIM is huge, it should be easy to fix little problems like this.
    08-27-09 12:33 PM
    Ok on bb app world got to the app you purchase you can select bb menu then select support then send then your question by email. You should get a response within the next day.
    08-27-09 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD