While trying to download the update for myTasks, It got stuck on "Starting Download" about 2 days ago, and it can't get passed this. I've even tried the good ol' battery pull, and that hasn't stopped it. When I open App World, it still says starting download.
    I've done everything I can think of to stop it, but I can't do anything, not even cancel it or anything.
    App world still works great, I can still update and download new apps, but this one is very problematic. Please help!
    09-01-09 11:51 AM
    I have the same exact problem with my beyond160 app...does anyone have a fix for this?
    09-04-09 01:43 AM
    Trying to find a solution for it.

Here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/24...oading-306878/
    09-04-09 01:48 AM
    I"ve got the same problem. Its starting to tick me off. Also I have some apps thtat I don't like so I deleted them but they are still stuck in my App World marked as "uninstalled" Anyway to get them completely out of there?
    09-04-09 10:47 AM
    Here is what you have to do to get rid of uninstalled apps and any apps stuck in start downloading mode.
    Go into blackberry app world and right when you click into it hold down the alt key and then press r s t. then after a minute or so it should kick you back out to your regular app screen. Then go back into blackberry app world and only your downlaoded apps should be left. Unless you have some floating on your data card.
    09-09-09 10:57 AM
    Here is what you have to do to get rid of uninstalled apps and any apps stuck in start downloading mode.
    Go into blackberry app world and right when you click into it hold down the alt key and then press r s t. then after a minute or so it should kick you back out to your regular app screen. Then go back into blackberry app world and only your downlaoded apps should be left. Unless you have some floating on your data card.
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Confirmed. This worked for me! Fixed my "Starting to download" apps. Sweeeet!
    09-09-09 04:25 PM
    how do i do this on a storm i have no alt key
    09-09-09 07:51 PM
    Thank you so much. I have been annoyed for days trying to get this app from trying ti install.
    09-10-09 09:56 AM
    Worked for me as well! Thank you so much!
    09-10-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD