HEY GUYS, I HAVE OS 6.0.0.334 ON MY BOLD 9700. AND TODAY I WOKE UP TO A ERROR 603, GIVIN ME ONLY THE OPTION TO RESET. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AND IT RESETED JUST FINE, THE LOADING SCREEN POPED UP AND IT LOADED JUST FINE. NOW THIS TIME WHEN I CLICKED RESET IT GOES TO THE LOADING SCREEN. AND IT WONT FINISH LOADING! IT GOES UP TO I WOULD SAY 75% OF THE WHITE LINE. I DID A COUPLE BATTERY PULLS AND IT GOES BACK TO LOADING SCREEN AD THE WHITE LINE STOPS ON THE EXACT SAME SPOT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I TRIED USING BBSAK AND IT DOESNT CONNECT TO THE DEVICE. I TRIED DESKTOP AND IT DOESNT CONNECT EITHER! HELP PLEASE!!!!!
    11-11-10 09:08 AM
    11-11-10 09:24 AM
    Good call. ALL CAPS is quite annoying. I don't think some even look at their keyboard's Caps Lock LED before typing to make sure it's off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 12:10 PM
    Also, this should be in the BlackBerry 6 forum or the Leaks forum.
    11-11-10 12:13 PM
    HEY GUYS, I HAVE OS 6.0.0.334 ON MY BOLD 9700. AND TODAY I WOKE UP TO A ERROR 603, GIVIN ME ONLY THE OPTION TO RESET. THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE AND IT RESETED JUST FINE, THE LOADING SCREEN POPED UP AND IT LOADED JUST FINE. NOW THIS TIME WHEN I CLICKED RESET IT GOES TO THE LOADING SCREEN. AND IT WONT FINISH LOADING! IT GOES UP TO I WOULD SAY 75% OF THE WHITE LINE. I DID A COUPLE BATTERY PULLS AND IT GOES BACK TO LOADING SCREEN AD THE WHITE LINE STOPS ON THE EXACT SAME SPOT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I TRIED USING BBSAK AND IT DOESNT CONNECT TO THE DEVICE. I TRIED DESKTOP AND IT DOESNT CONNECT EITHER! HELP PLEASE!!!!!
    03-21-14 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD