Hello All

So last night I updated my OS on my Rogers 8310, everything went smooth as silk and it was running like a dream machine untill about an hour ago I decided to change to one of my old Themes called Surreal. That was possible a very bad decision because I know have a small brick with the message App Error 523 Reset (reset is clickable) in the middle of the screen. I can click that reset button untill all my fingers fall of and it will keep giving it because it just trys to reset with the same dam theme. I have tried to remove the theme via the desktop manager but it will not let me because it is the theme it is currently running I guess.....

I can honestly say I am looking at this little device I love so much and wondering how well it will fly and skip across the pavement into a brick wall

I was wondering if there was anyone who might be able to help me fix this problem? any suggestions would be great?

And yes if you have suggestions into proper methods of throwing to as far as finger placement, loft, airspeed, cross wind, etc. I would like those to if that is what it will come to

Thank you in advance to anyone who might have some suggestions

D
    10-09-08 11:24 PM
    If you don't get any better suggestions, try this: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/
    10-09-08 11:35 PM
    Help............this is killing me LOL
    10-10-08 07:39 AM
    Your going to have to reinstall your OS
    10-10-08 07:42 AM
    You need to follow the link jeff put in his post. When you upgraded to 4.5 the old themes were not compatible with the new os therefore bricking your phone. But no worries the phone is savable just follow that link and you an get back up and running.
    10-10-08 07:43 AM
    Thank You everyone for your help. I followed it to a "t" and it is all good now.

Thank You

D
    10-11-08 03:35 PM
    I get same frickin' error after installing ePocrates. I'm frozen.

I don't know when my hair appointment is now. It's today.

It's the badness.

Craptastic
    10-18-08 09:12 AM
    Im Having the same problem! but i have the Bold, Unlocked Version. But it only happens once in a while, nothing bad
    Any Help? where can i find the drivers for the new OS
    12-15-08 05:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD