I deleted the Navigator, so it said I had to reset my phone. I did and app error 200 came up and there was an option to reset. But it always goes back to this screen. I can't load my phone and it says that its not connected when I plug it into my computer. I tried to use crackUTIL to wipe everything but it doesn't seem like it's working. Hate this POS phone.

is there anyway to fix this?
    02-08-09 07:31 PM
    Did you try a battery pull?
    02-08-09 07:35 PM
    yeah it just does the same thing, goes back to app error 200
    02-08-09 07:36 PM
    Try this..

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/

Just know that if you wipe your phone and you haven't backed anything up that you are going to lose everything.
    02-08-09 07:39 PM
    Before doing the wipe, try to reinstall the device software or app using the following steps.

1) Connect the BlackBerry to the computer.
    2) Open BlackBerry Desktop Manager, double-click Application Loader and click Next.
    3) Choose the port that the BlackBerry smartphone is connected to and click Next.
    4) Type your BlackBerry password if needed and click Next.
    5) The Device Application Selection screen appears. Select the applications to be loaded onto your BlackBerry.
    6) If the Device Backup screen appears, choose whether or not to automatically back up the BlackBerry and click Next.
    7) The next screen will show everything that will load onto the device.
    8) Click the Advanced button and make sure that Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications are both selected.

[Note: If the Application Loader is not able to access all of the BlackBerry data, then both Erase all application data and Erase all currently installed applications will be grayed out.]

9) Click Next twice.
    10) Click Finish. The Software will load onto the device. Do not disconnect the BlackBerry until the process has completed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 08:33 PM
    dbaci3
    CrackBerry User
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon
    PIN: ME

you are right boss ,it amasingly worked out on the safe mode ,thank you
    warm regards
    wykrama
    03-09-09 09:15 PM
    How do I get into safe mode with a 8100 Pearl? I tried what you suggested for the Storm but with my pearl and nothing happened... thanks
    03-18-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD