Someone help! I have just experienced this App Error 200. I didn't install any new apps on my phone. I was simply using my BBM and all of a sudden I was typing and the letters were weird looking. I closed out of my BBM and then tried going back in - the letters were still weird. I pulled my battery for a minute and when I put it back in, I saw the App error. A lot of my Applications got deleted from my home screen including my BBM. I tried hooking my phone up to my Desktop Manager, however, it is not detecting my phone. I'm also not able to access my Voicemail by holding "1" and I'm not receiving any calls - only missed calls but my phone isn't ringing. I also am not able to search my address book (the contacts are there but if I click in the screen the phone freezes). Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    08-04-09 07:34 PM
    Is there any way to back up my address book so if I have to reset my phone I don't lose my contacts? I am trying to save to my SIM and also trying to backup on my DM but neither are working
    08-04-09 07:35 PM
    Oh, I also have a memory card installed which is not being detected by the phone.
    08-04-09 07:36 PM
    More problems : My 'Messages" icon is also missing and the icon in the top right corner to change the Ringer volume (loud, speaker, vibrate) is also missing.
    08-04-09 07:38 PM
    First off, i would edit your posts instead of making 3 posts

Secondly, unfortunately, you will have to wipe the BlackBerry. To do this, go to Options > Security Options > General Options and open the menu and select "Wipe Handheld." This will delete EVERYTHING.

Most of the data on your phone is probably corrupt and mostly irrecoverable, because of your battery pull, unless you have a backup on your computer.
    Last edited by osxdude; 08-04-09 at 10:22 PM. Reason: added full path >.<
    08-04-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD