hello all...here's the sitch..i DL an app from the 'berry app store called "smart wallpaper"..it changes your wallpaper every 30 min or so, and u can set ur own gallery pics, use the applications supplied wallpapers, etc...the supplied wallpapers are (crappy btw) pics of random locales such as landmarks, cities, etc..

problem is i hated the app, uninstalled it, and then deleted all the pics it supplied with itself, and now no matter what i do, I have this "pyramids of giza" wallpaper..i can set a new wp and in a few min it will revert back to it! I've uninstalled the app, deleted the pics, rebooted and battery pulled a half dozen times each...but to no avail!! anyone else experience this? how do i get rid of this thing? thanks for any help!!
    12-02-10 10:11 PM
    Ah i have the exact same problem. I didn't read the info before I downloaded the app and thought it would just give me more wallpaper choices but this is getting extremely annoying. I uninstalled it and repeatedly delete the pictures just like you did but they just keep re appearing. PLEASE tell me you found out how to fix this! It would be much appreciated!
    06-08-11 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD