I don't get any noifications with myspace app. is anyone else having this problem. I have a curve8830 from verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 11:59 AM
    Check to see that you're logged in permanently through the app and that you have the settings correct. Pull battery. If that doesn't work, reinstall.
    07-07-09 12:02 PM
    I don't get any noifications with myspace app. is anyone else having this problem. I have a curve8830 from verizon.

With myspace app you wont get notifications for a comment or picture comments, for some reason its not that developed yet. Only notifications you will get are messages and new friend request.
    07-16-09 12:18 AM

I dont even use the app anymore, it made my phone slow down so much. The mobile site is easy and they updated it so its pretty nice now. Set up from myspace to have everything sent to your email and it will say so and so sent you a new comment and has a preview of the comment. Its alot better, and your phone doesnt blink 500 times after you read it on the app. Hope this helps you out!
    07-16-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD