hi, i have a boostberry 8530i.

which version of facebook will work? everyone i've downloaded & installed keeps sayn something about " currently on a service plan that does not support this application...." is there a link to where i can download the version that will work??

also, a couple of weeks ago, my voicemail started messing up, no one could leave a vm & everytime i tried to check it, i got the busy signal. so i downloaded youmail & it was working at first, but now when someone calls it says something about "the user can not be reached" but when i call my voicemail everything seems fine.

a little help please....pretty please?!? lol
    04-13-11 03:00 PM
    The only version of Facebook that works with boost is v1.6.0.22. It's pretty limited on what in can do though. I believe I have the files on my laptop at home, if so I'll post them later.

Here you go, just found a link to the direct download. Download facebook.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way This is a .rar file so you will need something like 7zip ( 7-Zip ) or WinRAR to unzip the file, then use blackberry desktop manager to instal.

Sent from my Gingerbread Speedy 4G using Tapatalk
    Last edited by crump84; 04-13-11 at 04:30 PM.
    04-13-11 04:14 PM
    i added the facebook file to my phone. now its saying "to receive notifications that the email i use must be associated with my bb" how would i get that to work? lol
    04-13-11 11:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD