Hey everyone

I've been having a lot of trouble using the RIM Facebook application. Everytime I launch it, it runs painfully slow and if I switch to another app, they run slow too. In fact, the whole phone slows to a crawl. It takes 2-4 times of hitting Menu > Close before the app actually closes.

This has happened on my Bold 9700 with .344, .423, .536 and even now with .545. I'm running on Bell Mobility.

If anyone has noticed this, please let me know. I've used the app without issue on other devices so I'm not sure why this one is problematic. It works great other than the app. I know the mobile browser version gives more info, and I do use that more. But its nice to be able to use the app for uploading photos and such.

Thanks guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-10 07:07 AM
    I'm having the same problem.
    I'm also on a Bold 9700, using it with Fido.

The slowing/freezing issue is driving me completely NUTS!

Please let me know if you find a solution.
    Thanks
    04-30-10 08:02 AM
    ever since i upgraded to .607 that FB app has been really slow for me and takes a while for pictures to load and what not. I use the mobile site and ya know what that seems to work just as good for me.
    04-30-10 12:56 PM
    Same here. Have you guys had any luck? FB on my pearl 8120 ran as well as it could but it didn't cripple the phone for 2 minutes... Using my 9700 on tmobile with out of box OS version...

05-11-10 02:45 AM
    Fido's software is little bit slow generally speaking..
    I re recommend reload another same OS from different Service Provider or use leak version...
    I've never used official OS for 3 years...

Fatih Kurnaz
    (Türkiye,Türkçe,Yardım,Avea,Vodafone,Turkcell BlackBerry,Bis )

05-11-10 02:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD