MY facebook app isnt recieving any notifications or anyhting..but on my computer it does or if i use the browser..anyone know what the problem could be? i need HELP!!
    11-26-08 01:14 AM
    MY facebook app isnt recieving any notifications or anyhting..but on my computer it does or if i use the browser..anyone know what the problem could be? i need HELP!!
    I have been struggling with this as well basically whats happening for me is sometimes the star shows up but most the time I just get a email notification..

I am guessing that the app isn't perfect yet?
    11-26-08 01:17 AM
    Do you have e-mail alerts enabled for all of the notifications that you're not getting on the Facebook app? I get a lot more notifications in Facebook than I actually get on the app, but it's because I've set Facebook to only send me e-mails for the notifications I actually care about (wall posts, new messages, friend requests).
    11-26-08 02:02 AM
    Do you have e-mail alerts enabled for all of the notifications that you're not getting on the Facebook app? I get a lot more notifications in Facebook than I actually get on the app, but it's because I've set Facebook to only send me e-mails for the notifications I actually care about (wall posts, new messages, friend requests).
    yea i have them enabled..im just not receiving anything at all..
    11-26-08 08:06 AM
    I was having the same issues until I turned on most, if not all the "notify me via e-Mail" choices. Also, unless you wish to have them in your e-mail box but not show up on your Storm, you might wish to deselect "leave messages on server"

Hope it helps,
    Scott
    11-26-08 08:12 AM
    thanks guys but the issue was my email address wasnt validated..i did that and now its a champ..thanks
    11-26-08 08:18 AM
    ok I think I will post this here because something strange happened to my notifications. I was only receiving email notifications then all of a sudden today I started getting the regular notifications I did not change anything. I didn't activate anything and to top that off. The facebook app wasn't even running. So whatever the problem was for me fixed itself cause I really didn't change a thing.
    11-26-08 02:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD