I download it a few minutes ago. It genius. I like it very much. Here is the link: http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft...do?code=wallet
    05-18-08 12:00 PM
    I grasp the concept but I keep remembering that the BB browser just plane sucks, so why would I use it to shop? Yes I have opera mini, kind of just a little bit NOT AS SUCKY, doesn't make it great. Bold is suppose to address it, I'll need to see demo before I take out my wallet
    05-18-08 12:36 PM
    Its free, from mobile.blackberry.com, so no need to take out your wallet. Its a more well organized password keeper, but its gonna be a PITA to swap all my info to wallet
    05-18-08 12:41 PM
    Thanks I just downloaded it...
    05-24-08 10:49 PM
    Been using it for a couple of weeks. Once the front end of inputting data is finished, it makes things easy. I have actually made some purchases online(from BB) using it. Quickly becoming a must have program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-08 11:01 PM
    I use it. Helps to keeps more organized.

05-24-08 11:34 PM
    Got to hand it to the BlackBerry geeks, that was the slickest download I have ever seen.
    05-26-08 08:37 PM
    Is this a secure program though?
    05-27-08 09:59 AM
    CrackBerry.com Review of the Blackberry Wallet:

Software Review: FREE BlackBerry Wallet Application
    05-27-08 10:02 AM
    How does it work? I went to crackberry downloads to purchase something and to try out the wallet app.
    I don't see how you can transfer data to the required fields. I hit menu key and there's nothing for wallet? If you copy and paste your info you have to re enter your password everytime you go back and forth. Am I missing something?

06-04-08 02:47 AM
    You have to enter your password every time you try to access the wallet for good reason... You don't want someone able to simply click on the wallet and see your private info do you?
    06-04-08 12:29 PM
    You have to enter your password every time you try to access the wallet for good reason... You don't want someone able to simply click on the wallet and see your private info do you?
    Absolutely! I thought that you could enter your password 1 time instead of 12 times fill in required feilds using the wallet.
    If the option on the menu key was there I think that would be possible. Of course you could just fill in all of your personal shipping info yourself and just copy and paste your credit card info into the checkout, but I think that somewhat defeats the purpose of the wallet. Maybe features will come later in OS 4.5
    06-04-08 12:54 PM
    I downloaded it 3 weeks ago. I just love it.
    06-04-08 01:29 PM
    Aaaaaaarrrrggghh! I've tried to download this SO many times and tried from several different links from various people/sites and it just wonmt happen.

Everytime it says Browser Incorrect and that I have to use Internet Explorer(can u get this for BBs and does it cost?what with it being a Billy Gates product).

I use the wifi browser and opera mini and it don't work on them, so I tried using IE on my husbands PC and even that won't work.

I've wanted this since I got my BB 3wks ago.

I'm sure I'm doing sommat elementary wrong here but just can't figure out what!

Can anyone help me? Please!

06-25-08 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD