Cool app called telmee at m.tellme.com, it allows you to speak into the berry by pressing dial key and speak what you are looking for, like "coffee" and it returns all local coffee locations, like dunkin donuts, starbucks, etc.. if you say "what is the weather?" it returns your local weather. Pretty neat, it is in beta for BB but it looks pretty nice. Oh will also do voice dial but have yet to try that out. Voice recog seems to be very good. I believe it is a microsoft product.
    08-12-09 09:03 AM
    Wow this seems like a really good app, but I'll wait a little while for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 09:09 AM
    Wow this seems like a really good app,
    but I'll wait a little while for it
    Don't wait. Trust me, you will NOT be sorry.

I have been singing the praises of TellMe forever. Absolutely
    best blackberry app and I will never have a phone that it isn't on.
    08-12-09 09:26 AM
    Don't wait. Trust me, you will NOT be sorry.

I have been singing the praises of TellMe forever. Absolutely
    best blackberry app and I will never have a phone that it isn't on.
    Your sig shows you with an 8900...but the Tellme website indicates that I can't download the app to my 8900 since it's not yet supported. Have you found a way to download the app to your 8900, and does it work on the phone?
    08-20-09 01:31 AM
    One of the very best apps on blackberry. By far.

This and quicklaunch are my first two must downloads for any new blackberry.
    08-20-09 02:02 AM
    Cool app called telmee at m.tellme.com, it allows you to speak into the berry by pressing dial key and speak what you are looking for, like "coffee" and it returns all local coffee locations, like dunkin donuts, starbucks, etc.. if you say "what is the weather?" it returns your local weather. Pretty neat, it is in beta for BB but it looks pretty nice. Oh will also do voice dial but have yet to try that out. Voice recog seems to be very good. I believe it is a microsoft product.
    Tell Me is a great service. I use it everyday. I have "favorites" programmed so when I call in, I automatically can just say "favorites" and I get all the info I need. Their driving service is also a life saver.

I did not like the app and got rid of it in favor of Vlingo which I use much more than Tell Me.
    08-20-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD