So I hate the new facebook app especially since it went into my contacts and put everyone's ugly picture next to it and then put their "jobs" under their names. Please please someone tell me there is a link where I can get the old one back. I didn't even ask the new facebook to do that, and when I unchecked the box it still left everyone's job and picture in there and the link to facebook when you hit the BB button.

I'm sure someone knows how to help me.

Thank you!
    04-27-09 09:05 PM
    Search the forums, I know there's been a ton already. And if I remember correctly the newest version now doesn't add all that crap? Not sure, so search!
    04-27-09 09:12 PM
    So I hate the new facebook app especially since it went into my contacts and put everyone's ugly picture next to it and then put their "jobs" under their names. Please please someone tell me there is a link where I can get the old one back. I didn't even ask the new facebook to do that, and when I unchecked the box it still left everyone's job and picture in there and the link to facebook when you hit the BB button.

Thank you!
    Maybe there will be something in there that an help you.

Facebook 1.5 Calendar FIX ~ How To
    04-27-09 09:14 PM

Thank you!
    That is strange... when I downloaded the new FB, that was an option I had to choose... it didn't download with that box checked.
    04-27-09 09:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD