Hey, as the title says really. I was reading an app review site (WeDoCode.com) and came across Touchnote, which looks like a good idea.

I don't want to waste my time though, has anyone here actually tried it? What was the card like?
    06-27-11 04:24 PM
    I've used them a few times. It's an awesome app to send photos as real postcards from phone and web. Unfortunately they don't have a BlackBerry version though which is upsetting!!! So I have to use my wife's iPhone to send them (or their website which also lets you send postcards).

-Paul
    06-28-11 09:49 AM
    Hey, as the title says really. I was reading an app review site (WeDoCode.com) and came across Touchnote, which looks like a good idea.

I don't want to waste my time though, has anyone here actually tried it? What was the card like?
    I have tried touchnote on my samsung s2 its an amazing app, my daughter got her card 2day and it is lovely she is really pleased with it as I put a pic of her son on it, the card is the same size as a postcard u can write whatever u like in the card and on the postcard...its a definite must have...my daughter has just downloaded the app now after seeing what they r like....hope this helps x
    08-13-13 08:55 AM
    I have tried touchnote on my samsung s2 its an amazing app, my daughter got her card 2day and it is lovely she is really pleased with it as I put a pic of her son on it, the card is the same size as a postcard u can write whatever u like in the card and on the postcard...its a definite must have...my daughter has just downloaded the app now after seeing what they r like....hope this helps x
    08-13-13 08:56 AM
    Oh havent tried this app yet. Is this good?
    08-13-13 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD