cause i did and it gave told me my phone was not supported, i cursed extremely loud in my office, is it only the storm or what anyone know?

ok kill this thread i just went to pandora and it only supports three bb models, that sucks, the most technologically advanced phone on the market gets no love, busch league.
    Last edited by AlwaysontheMove; 03-18-09 at 02:15 PM.
    03-18-09 02:10 PM
    I have, and it does not work. Uncaught Exception error. Even with Compatability Mode turned off, no luck.
    03-18-09 02:15 PM
    it only works on three models of bb, weak.
    03-18-09 02:21 PM
    It'll be coming soon, no worries.
    03-18-09 02:25 PM
    That REALLY sucks since I LOVE Pandora and I think it would be cool as **** to be able to stream music on my storm
    03-18-09 02:25 PM
    my fingers are crossed i am anxiously waiting.
    03-18-09 02:27 PM
    Hmm Maybe I'm just special. I saw the Pandora blog entry on the front page of CB. Loaded it on my phone, created an account, and used it for 25-30 minutes while I worked out. It was a little laggy, but seemed to work OK.
    03-18-09 02:35 PM
    Hmm Maybe I'm just special. I saw the Pandora blog entry on the front page of CB. Loaded it on my phone, created an account, and used it for 25-30 minutes while I worked out. It was a little laggy, but seemed to work OK.
    Wasn't going to try, but now I'm at least tempted.
    03-18-09 02:44 PM
    I got the uncaught exception error too. And when I retried to run it again, it said, your device is not supported.
    03-18-09 02:51 PM

well you lucked out dude.
    03-18-09 02:59 PM
    The web radio business is starting to become competitive as so many different options out there now. Pandora is not the only game in town. If they don't support Storm, do the one thing that will get the attention of any business....take your business to somebody else.

If you just want to listen to music, you have Slacker Radio and iHeartradio. And if you want to expand to sports and talk radio stations and other radio stations around the world, you can try Moodio.

Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 03:07 PM
    I got the same error, with and without compatibility turned on. And it even told me straight up that i was not supported on my Storm after it booted up. That's a fail whale if i've ever seen one.

I'll be sticking with Flycast for the time being and afterwards because pandora only has music.
    03-18-09 04:25 PM
    I hope it has all of my already stored stations when I install it on my Storm. That would be neat.
    03-18-09 04:48 PM
    Downloaded it, installed it ok, ran the program and it stated phone not supported. Why all BB but not the storm. WHY?!?!?!?!?!
    03-18-09 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD