I set my quicklaunch to do some of my people that i SMS a lot, has anyone noticed that all the icons on the bottom of the screen are not there is this typical and I do have the latest version. I normally dismiss the keyboard and press the send icon on the bottom. All in all this is a great app keep it coming
    02-17-09 08:15 PM
    Huh? Not quite following what you are asking.
    02-17-09 08:25 PM
    mine are missing too
    02-17-09 08:28 PM
    If you bring up your sms normally you will see at the bottom of the screen after you hit reply from left to right keyboard, send and save draft. They are missing on mine
    02-17-09 08:43 PM
    This is systemic in most 3rd party apps that try and shortcut to the SMS/Email/PIN message screen. I have tried 3 different apps where this has happened. Drives me bonkers, I prefer swipe and send to just hitting the menu button twice.
    02-17-09 08:58 PM
    Yes Cheetah is aware of it and it may be a RIM thing bit I haven't had an update on this lately. I'll see what he says and repost in this thread for you guys.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 09:06 PM
    Ok just talked to Cheetah and it seems this is a RIM issue as I previously thought. Sorry guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 09:16 PM
    just hit menu button 2 times. much easier than hiding keyboard and hitting send.
    02-19-09 03:00 PM
    I know I can do that but like anything it was just how I prefer to send by swipe and push
    02-19-09 06:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD