hi am a newbie in the blackberry world, i've heard people at work talk about Viigo that a great program that they can't live without !
    I like some feed back from my crackberry mates about this program.. what do you think about Viigo program? download or not?

thank you

manny
    02-20-08 08:44 PM
    It really works well. It lets me plow through a lot of information quickly and doesn't seem to kill my battery. You can jump to full txt articles or jump to browser for full blown information. Keeps me from going crazy while I'm killing time.
    02-20-08 08:47 PM
    It really works well. It lets me plow through a lot of information quickly and doesn't seem to kill my battery. You can jump to full txt articles or jump to browser for full blown information. Keeps me from going crazy while I'm killing time.
    DITTO!! I have to agree with Jazz :P
    02-20-08 09:50 PM
    It's one of my favorite apps. Great source of info.
    02-20-08 09:54 PM
    is it free ? whats in it for them ?

and i dont have internet data plan .. only email .. can i still use this ? ( over wi-fi perhaps ? )
    02-20-08 10:00 PM
    I love Viigo so much I'm thinking about canceling my newspaper!!

Viigo is easy to use and you can pick the channels you want so that you get the news you need!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 10:30 PM

and i dont have internet data plan .. only email .. can i still use this ? ( over wi-fi perhaps ? )

pls reply
    02-20-08 10:33 PM
    I love Viigo so much, I'm thinking about canceling my daily newspaper!!

Viigo is easy to use and you can pick the channels (information) you want, so that you get the news you need!

02-20-08 10:34 PM
    I love Viigo so much I'm thinking about canceling my daily newspaper!!

Viigo is easy to use and you can pick the channels (information) you want so that you get the news you need!

02-20-08 10:36 PM
    hi am a newbie in the blackberry world, i've heard people at work talk about Viigo that a great program that they can't live without !
    I like some feed back from my crackberry mates about this program.. what do you think about Viigo program? download or not?

thank you

manny
    I would say that Viigo is one of my most favorite apps on my Blackberry. I just got a new 8310 so your message just reminded me that I need to install it.
    02-20-08 11:05 PM
    Viigo is one of my favorite most informative apps on my phone also has good non-sense stuff on there too such as joke of the day, daily quotes horoscope etc. As for what it uses im not sure I thought that if you have e-mail then you have internet data as well so I cant help you with that question. Bottem line is if you can get it with your data and internet service then i suggest you do so.
    02-20-08 11:06 PM
    when i try to download viigo through my browser, it says internal server error occurred (an unexpected condition was encountered which prevented your request..blah..) how do i solve this?
    02-21-08 12:21 AM
    I love it very much.
    02-21-08 06:10 AM

pls reply
    yes, it's free. you can get it here: viigo. good luck!
    02-21-08 10:22 AM
    It's one of my favorite apps. Great source of info.
    thank you....
    02-21-08 01:04 PM
    Hmm, I used it, but still like Google Reader. That way my desktop and phone RSS feeds are synced.

But a great program if that is not a concern
    02-21-08 01:09 PM
    I just got Viigo and I love it.

I have synced my Google Reader with Viigo.
    02-21-08 01:17 PM
    Sorry to **** in everyone's Cheerios, but I'm honestly not that thrilled with Viigo. I couldn't find many sites that were all that interesting, and the ones I do have aren't anything special.

Am I missing something here? I have Viigo and would love to use it to its fullest extent, but the content I'm getting is nothing special. I'd like to get news updates, local info, maybe some sports or entertainment news...any hints? Should I use Google Reader instead?

Thanks!
    02-21-08 01:26 PM
    Sorry to **** in everyone's Cheerios, but I'm honestly not that thrilled with Viigo. I couldn't find many sites that were all that interesting, and the ones I do have aren't anything special.

Am I missing something here? I have Viigo and would love to use it to its fullest extent, but the content I'm getting is nothing special. I'd like to get news updates, local info, maybe some sports or entertainment news...any hints? Should I use Google Reader instead?

Thanks!
    You can log into Home | Viigo | Living Life Untethered and manually add any site you want and link your Google Reader and Yahoo RSS into Viigo, so its a one stop show.
    02-21-08 01:33 PM

Thanks!
    You'll need to add the sites you want to follow, and delete the default feeds (Unless you ant them)

My problem is there is no way to mark all read.
    02-21-08 01:34 PM
    I love Viigo!

To mark all read go to date and hit menu key then mark prior opened.
    02-21-08 01:40 PM
    I may be changing my tune in a few min.
    02-21-08 01:42 PM
    Hi! i uploaded viigo to my phone and i did all the account verifications and now i am stuck! When i click on Viigo it takes me to a screen with various channels and how many articles they have...what do i do next?

Thank you,
    Alina
    02-21-08 02:17 PM
    Hit menu and delete the channels you dont want and then add the channels you do want and boom it updates and you have all the info you want.
    02-21-08 02:22 PM
    Hi! i uploaded viigo to my phone and i did all the account verifications and now i am stuck! When i click on Viigo it takes me to a screen with various channels and how many articles they have...what do i do next?

Thank you,
    Alina
    Highlight & click on a channel to read the articles/delete them or whatever you want.
    02-21-08 02:29 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD