Vijik - this is terrific news - a much sought after feature that will simplify a number of things I do at the moment in other ways! How may I test it?
    Regards
    James
    As soon as I am done alpha testing it, I will leave it on the server and send you (and other beta testers) the link to download and test it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-11 12:37 PM
    wassup vijik, any newer builds on the way?
    02-23-11 12:40 PM
    As soon as I am done alpha testing it, I will leave it on the server and send you (and other beta testers) the link to download and test it.

a newer build? nicee
    do you remember my email?
    02-23-11 12:41 PM
    a newer build? nicee
    do you remember my email?
    Yes, I remember it
    Let you know when its ready for download.

02-23-11 01:59 PM
    no problem, i have a 9650 now so i am able to test on 9700 and 9650
    02-23-11 02:08 PM
    "As soon as I am done alpha testing it, I will leave it on the server and send you (and other beta testers) the link to download and test it."

This is great! Don't forget me!
    Last edited by sam81; 02-23-11 at 06:52 PM.
    02-23-11 06:49 PM
    gbsn,

Wow!
    You must be in R&D business!

02-23-11 07:41 PM
    For logging in into the crackberry forums directly, use
    http://wapforums.crackberry.com

~~~~Torch OS6~~~~
    THIS IS AN OLD VERSION OF THE MACRO
    Description: log in for crackberry forums, after having opened the website in the browser.

AppName: macro
    Macros:
    menuitemfromtop1;
    navclick;
    key password;
    //your password
    esckey;
    navmoveleft90;
    navclick;
    key username;
    //your username
    enterkey;

This is using method 2. This time the password gets written first because its the closest field. Then it moves to username and presses enter.

I have to mention that I'm using a torch so it may change in other devices.

I will probably try using the browser find on page function to look for fields, but this one is kinda harder as sometimes that word repeats such as in "forgot password?"

Last edited by gbsn; 04-05-11 at 12:25 AM.
    02-23-11 09:17 PM
    I will soon start a new thread where ShortcutMe 5.3 with it's Scheduled Shortcut Launching and new macros can be beta tested.
    Please follow that thread if you are interested to test and comment.
    02-23-11 09:42 PM
    Just for the record so that ShortcutMe users can use this thread to see what macros are available in ShortcutMe:

ShortcutMe 5.3 (beta) has now following new macros comparing to 5.2 series of ShortcutMe:

- Set (Set a parameter that can be used later on in the macros. Example Set Parameter = 3)

- BlockStart (Initiate Start Selection. Can be used to block copy/cut part of a text using macros).
    A macro shortcut to highlight and copy/delete a line? or all the text from the cursor to the end of the document?

- /* and */ can be used to temporary disable part of the macro.
    02-24-11 05:59 AM
    Gmail_Menu, one of the ShortcutMe functions that was removed in the latest SCM versions, can now be re-created using following macro Shortcut (/* */ and Set macro used below are only available in SCM 5.3 and later):

AppName: Gmail

Macro:
    Set $AccountsPosition=15; /*Position of Accounts menu item from top of the Gmail menu */
    Delay200;
    MenuKey;
    MenuItemFromTop $AccountsPosition;
    NavClick;
    02-24-11 07:55 PM
    For os6, a quicker and simpler way to get to application management,

~~~~Torch OS6~~~~
    Description:getting to application management using the built in search function of options.

AppName: options
    Macros:
    keyap ma; //types ap ma, which automatically finds application management
    delay300;
    enterkey;

such a breeze...

For screen display settings,

~~~~Torch OS6~~~~
    Description: getting to screen display settings using built in search function of options.

Macros:
    keysc dis; //types sc dis, which automatically finds screen display
    enterkey;
    Last edited by gbsn; 04-05-11 at 12:34 AM.
    02-24-11 11:49 PM
    Epic sh!t, fully automated login autofill example macro for mobihand, used as a browser launcher on OS6.

~~~~Torch OS6~~~~
    Description: auto logins to mobihand using the suspend macro for waiting until website loads.

AppName: browser
    Parameter: http:// mobihand .com/mobile/myAccountMobile.asp //remove spaces before and after mobihand
    Macros:
    suspend; //suspends until web page loads, then you press conv key to continue
    delay100;
    menuitemfromtop1;
    //this one is needed
    navclick;
    key username;
    //your username or email
    esckey;
    navmovedown55;
    navclick;
    key password;
    //your password
    enterkey;

Wait until the website loads and press the convenience key assigned to SCM, to get out of the suspend.

Alternatively you can use this macro with a pop up screen, with the same app name and parameter

Macros:
    promptWait until website loads!; //wait until website loads yes/no prompt window
    delay100;
    menuitemfromtop1;
    //this one is needed
    navclick;
    key username;
    //your username or email
    esckey;
    navmovedown55;
    navclick;
    key password;
    //your password
    enterkey;

Suspend works helluvaepicly great. God SCM beats the crap out of any other launcher with just one finger.
    Last edited by gbsn; 04-05-11 at 05:36 AM.
    02-26-11 07:53 PM
    ~~Torch OS6~~ SCM 5.3.0.2b
    Description: macro example for setting all permissions to allow for a specific application of your choice.

Macros:
    input$appname; //prompts for app name to be keyed later
    delay300;
    keyap ma;
    //types ap ma finding application management
    delay200;
    enterkey;
    //enters app management
    delay200;
    key$appname;
    //keys in app name
    suspend;
    //press conv key, after app shows in list or after selecting it
    navclick;
    navmoveright2;
    //application permissions
    navclick;
    delay200;
    keya;
    //keying "a" sets allow
    navmovedown1;
    delay50;
    keya;
    //keying "a" sets allow
    navmovedown1;
    delay50;
    keya;
    //keying "a" sets allow
    esckey;
    delay50;
    keys;
    //if windows prompt for saving, s will save it without disruption
    delay1200;
    //saving permissions
    esckey;
    esckey;
    esckey;
    esckey;

It will prompt you for the application name, then it will search for it in app management and do the rest.

~~Torch OS6~~ SCM 5.3.0.2b
    Description: macro example for clearing all browser cache including cookies.

AppName: browser
    Parameter: about:blank //displays a blank page
    Macros:
    delay300;
    navmovedown1;
    //cursor movement to prevent freezing
    spkeys;
    //keying s brings up browser settings
    delay100;
    menuitemfrombottom4;
    //marks cookies
    delay100;
    navclick;
    navmovedown2;
    //marks cached content
    delay100;
    navclick;
    navmovedown1;
    //selects clear now
    delay100;
    navclick;
    delay200;
    navclick;
    //selects delete in confirmation window
    delay3000; //high delay to allow cleaning
    esckey;
    delay100;
    spkeyw;
    //keying w brings up tab manager
    navmovedown1;
    //selects x to close tab
    delay200;
    navclick;
    delay100;
    esckey;

If you have a website open, this macro will open a new tab and load google, then summon browser settings and when its done, it will close the tab and return to the website you were viewing before.
    If the browser is not open, it will open google.com and settings, then when its done it will leave you in the "go to" page of the browser.

You can also use parameters such as "_" or "blank" so it loads an invalid website, but sometimes this didnt work for me and brought up another weird message, so check if it works so you dont have to load an external website.
    Last edited by gbsn; 06-26-11 at 08:28 PM.
    02-27-11 08:23 PM
    Epic sh!t, fully automated login autofill example macro for mobihand, used as a browser launcher.

app name: browser
    parameter: http:// mobihand .com/mobile/myAccountMobile.asp
    remove the spaces before and after mobihand

macros:
    Code:
    suspend;
    delay100;
    menuitemfromtop1; <- this one is needed
    navclick;
    key username; <- your username or email
    esckey;
    navmovedown55;
    navclick;
    key password; <- your password
    enterkey;
    Wait until the website loads and press the convenience key assigned to SCM.
    Alternatively you can use this macro with a pop up screen, with the same app name and parameter
    Code:
    promptWait until website loads!;
    delay100;
    menuitemfromtop1; <- this one is needed
    navclick;
    key username; <- your username or email
    esckey;
    navmovedown55;
    navclick;
    key password; <- your password
    enterkey;
    Suspend works helluvaepicly great. God SCM beats the crap out of any other launcher with just one finger.
    Cool!

Nice to see that you have found a way to use ShortcutMe macros to simulate Tab, something that is not available on BlackBerry phones.

'PasswordKey' macro could also be used instead of 'Key' macro when 5.3 series are released ('PasswordKey' will encrypt the password so that it is not visible in the backup file or on the ShortcutMe screens).
    02-28-11 12:03 PM
    Just an approximate on a torch, navmove in any direction by 40 = 5mm of movement through the screen, use a ruler to plan your autofills lol
    03-02-11 08:07 AM
    Just an approximate on a torch, navmove in any direction by 40 = 5mm of movement through the screen, use a ruler to plan your autofills lol
    Is this ratio valid for any web page or for some?
    If the last one is the case, what web pages is the ratio valid for?

03-02-11 11:37 AM
    If any of you bank with Bank of America then you know their app is pretty useless. It just takes you to their website and you have to login and go through 4 pages.... I have safepass so programs like pageonce can't access the account directly. So I decided to use SCM to help out.
    app:browser
    parameter:https://sitekey.bankofamerica.com/sa...ileDevice=true

Macros:
    delay8000;navmovedown400;navmoveleft500;navmoverig ht25;navmoveup150;delay300;navclick;delay7000;navm ovedown70;navclick;key**********;ENTERKey;delay7000;navmoveright200;navmoveup110;d elay100;navclick;delay20000;navmoveleft170;navmove up10;delay100;navclick

this assumes you have already logged in before and were at least allowed to save your username. But you still have to do the sitepass. That's where you password is (the red ******** above)
    This for my 9630 Tour so I don't know if it will work for others. The delays were based on my network speeds here today and I might have to adjust.
    BofA just needs to come up with a better app......
    757EliasHZ likes this.
    03-02-11 05:10 PM
    Probably its standard for all torches, on the 8900/9700/9600 series its different, as the screen is smaller but has the same resolution, so its more dense.

03-02-11 05:11 PM
    I use a camera shortcut all the time. I have one set up for 'normal' and another for 'closeup'.
    app:camera
    Parameter: none
    macros:Menukey;navmovedown1;navclick;Navmovedown1; navclick;keyC;navclick;esckey;keys

thats for the closeup, for normal just change keyC to keyN
    03-02-11 05:13 PM
    I use a camera shortcut all the time. I have one set up for 'normal' and another for 'closeup'.
    app:camera
    Parameter: none
    macros:Menukey;navmovedown1;navclick;Navmovedown1; navclick;keyC;navclick;esckey;keys

thats for the closeup, for normal just change keyC to keyN
    Does your first NavMoveDown macro selects Scene Modes menu item?

The macro for doing the same thing (setting camera to CloseUp mode) on BB OS 6 is:
    App Name: Camera
    Macro:
    delay200;menuKey;delay200;spKeyS;NavClick;MenuItem FromTop7;NavClick

Last edited by Vijik; 03-03-11 at 07:22 AM.
    03-03-11 07:16 AM
    The first navmovedown takes me to options. I'm using os 5

Unfortunately that bank of america one I posted is hit or miss.
    What's the best way to get the cursor to hit a button on a screen?
    the way I did it was to have the cursor go to the bottom left, then up, then over. However, the screen seems to sometimes go into full screen mode, sometimes not. I tried forcing full screen first but it seemed to still do it. Could just be that webpage....
    03-03-11 05:32 PM
    What do you mean by safepass? isnt it called sitekey?

edit: nvm found out

What button do you want to hit? the remember id one?
    These are massive navmoves, can you explain in more detail why you are using these high navmoves?

This is my automatic version using it as a browser launcher and also having previously logged in, it has worked all the times i've used it.
    For safepass you would want to use the input macro, in case the safepass is always variable.

Macros:
    suspend;
    navmoveup35;
    navclick;
    keyUSERNAME;
    enterkey;
    delay2500;
    //delay after inputting the username so it loads the "enter sitekey" page
    navmoveleft1;
    //needed to move the cursor to left first, since navmovedown was not moving it
    navmovedown180;
    navclick;
    keySITEKEY;
    enterkey;

Last edited by gbsn; 04-05-11 at 12:55 AM.
    03-03-11 05:46 PM
    Glad to know someone else has worked on this.
    It has my username already there so I want to hit "sign in" then wait for the next page (site key) type in pass the click sign in then next page click the "enter" button then the next page click "accounts"
    Using a regular computer and browser has two less pages...why would a mobile sit have more?
    Anyway, all that scrolling is to get the cursor to a unique place each time. My cursor could be anywhere on the screen so how else could I find my way to a button?
    What does suspend do? Haven't seen or used it. I'm on 5.1 I think.

03-03-11 07:32 PM
    Glad to know someone else has worked on this.
    It has my username already there so I want to hit "sign in" then wait for the next page (site key) type in pass the click sign in then next page click the "enter" button then the next page click "accounts"
    Using a regular computer and browser has two less pages...why would a mobile sit have more?
    Anyway, all that scrolling is to get the cursor to a unique place each time. My cursor could be anywhere on the screen so how else could I find my way to a button?
    What does suspend do? Haven't seen or used it. I'm on 5.1 I think.

When you use the browser app and the website url as a parameter, it always either opens a new tab and resets the cursor position to the center or opens the browser per se and the cursor will always be in the center of the screen. But this is on OS6, i dont remember how it was on OS5.

In your OS, if you open a brand new browser instance isnt the cursor in the middle?
    What happens if you launch the shortcut while already viewing a website?, does it open the website and the cursor remains in the same site where it was or is it reset to the center?

If you are already in the text field after keying the password, you dont have to press the sign in button, you just have to use enterkey; because its faster. This doesn't work for every page though (because of page coding), but it works for this one.

To click a button you just place the cursor over it and use navclick, it works with me, in your case this will be necessary only for the first page, the second one can go through with the enterkey right in the text field.

What do you mean by fullscreen? I didnt know the blackberry browser had a full screen mode O_o it already takes the whole screen as it is. It may probably be a browser bug or functionality when you try to go beyond the pixel limit. I'd recommed using 360 for navmoveup and down, and 480 for navmoveright and left, since screen resolution is 480x360 in your phone. But this shouldnt matter anyways, it should work with 500. Try doing it manually, and use the trackpad to go to the border and keep moving towards it to see if it happens.

Your idea is great, its actually good for providing a fixed start point from the corner of the screen, but that fullscreen thing shouldnt happen.

Suspend macro suspends SCM from performing any other macros that come after it ( suspend; ) until you press the convenience key assigned to SCM, then it resumes. Its the same as the prompt macro but without the popup message. Its available in the latest beta version, you need to ask vijik for the link. Its good for when you dont know how long something will take. In your case, its better to have a suspend, since 8 seconds is a lot, so if it loads faster, you can just resume instead of waiting the remaining seconds.

Prompt is the same, but it gives you a popup with a custom message and the option to continue or exit the macro.
    Last edited by gbsn; 03-03-11 at 08:56 PM.
    03-03-11 08:07 PM
1,385 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD