08-25-13 05:45 AM
1,385 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    I am still working on getting 2xMute key to interrupt macro engine, but for some unknown reason, as long as the macros are running, Mute Key click doesn't reach macro engine.
    When macro engine is done, then all the Mute Key click messages show up!

I have to fix this before thinking about other ways to achieve the same thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 02:25 PM
    In the mean time I am also adding a new macro, Ding, that will play a short sound-notification.
    It was requested by one of the users.

Let me know if you need more macros.

07-13-11 02:32 PM
    I know it's designed like that (and i love that it is) just making 100% sure vijik knows this, before he adds some uber extra function that relies upon it, if that's the route he's taking.
    Thanks.
    I am also trying to find other methods.
    07-13-11 03:48 PM
    Hello All:
    Vijiak talked me into joining this group. Hope I can make some useful contributions. The macro abort feature is a desperately needed feature. Also, Vijik, respectfully ....... still waiting for time interval scheduling. Lastly, how do I obtain the Beta link? Thanks Bruce

07-14-11 11:08 AM
    hi, thanks for your app. It's very useful. I have a problem with your example of macros found in youtube, "write hello how are you" in bbm.
    i use bbm 5.0.3.22. i have copied your example. the bbm appear on the screen, but the macros fails. Test of the macro works fine, but in the shortcut use doesn't work. Can you help me to understand why fails?
    the macros is exactly like your shown in youtube.
    thanks for time dedicated to me

p.s sorry for my scolastic english...
    07-15-11 11:01 AM
    Hello All:
    Vijiak talked me into joining this group. Hope I can make some useful contributions. The macro abort feature is a desperately needed feature. Also, Vijik, respectfully ....... still waiting for time interval scheduling. Lastly, how do I obtain the Beta link? Thanks Bruce
    Interval scheduling is still on my to do list. It has not been implemented because it needs a major change. I assume it will be added at some point.

Please send email to support at shortcutme dot com to get the download link (state in the email what your CB username is).

07-15-11 03:38 PM
    hi, thanks for your app. It's very useful. I have a problem with your example of macros found in youtube, "write hello how are you" in bbm.
    i use bbm 5.0.3.22. i have copied your example. the bbm appear on the screen, but the macros fails. Test of the macro works fine, but in the shortcut use doesn't work. Can you help me to understand why fails?
    the macros is exactly like your shown in youtube.
    thanks for time dedicated to me

p.s sorry for my scolastic english...
    What version of ShortcutMe do you run (SCM>BB Menu Key>About)?

I think this has been solved in one of the latest versions of SCM.

07-15-11 03:40 PM
    Vijik, is there any way to make the importmacro expand into all the macros it contains?

For example,
    Importmacro ab;
    Delay50;
    Navclick;

If "ab" is a long process/macro list, the navclick will be erroneous and will happen while the importmacro is still executing the imported macros. Basically, the delay is an "import" delay, instead of a consecutive statement delay.

Is it possible to execute the "delay50;navclick;" after all the imported macros of ab are executed, making it sort of linear?

07-15-11 06:10 PM
    I have a question about SMS shortcuts. Once the SMS is launched and sent is there a way for SCM to close on it's own? Once I hit the back button after the SMS is sent SCM is still open. Any thoughts?
    07-16-11 07:38 PM
    I have a question about SMS shortcuts. Once the SMS is launched and sent is there a way for SCM to close on it's own? Once I hit the back button after the SMS is sent SCM is still open. Any thoughts?
    It shouldn't remain open. Have you tried adding esckey at the end?

wkaneh3 likes this.
    07-16-11 08:11 PM
    Would shortcutme marcos work for me if I had an 8530 on OS 5?
    07-17-11 07:32 PM
    Would shortcutme marcos work for me if I had an 8530 on OS 5?
    Yes

07-17-11 09:07 PM
    What version of ShortcutMe do you run (SCM>BB Menu Key>About)?

I think this has been solved in one of the latest versions of SCM.

The version of shortcutme is 5.5.0.0. I think this is the last version. Thanks for your help

07-17-11 11:15 PM
    Anybody can help me create macro for bbm group

07-19-11 01:07 PM
    Scheduled launches of SCM shortcuts and macros have been hit or miss for me. I had set one up to launch an app called HandsFree at 17:15 with a macro to set the time within the app to deactivate at 23:15. At least one day a week it fails to launch. Same with the Bedside Mode shortcut.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    07-19-11 04:54 PM
    Hi all. Somebody have problems with blackberrymessenger_bg function? every shortcut i create doesn't work. In run test works, but launching shortcut in shortcutme menu stops after the bbm app open. Thx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    07-22-11 08:42 AM
    Hi all. Somebody have problems with blackberrymessenger_bg function? every shortcut i create doesn't work. In run test works, but launching shortcut in shortcutme menu stops after the bbm app open. Thx
    Get in contact with Vijik on here and get the beta link. Was experiencing the same problem and he fixed it with the new beta version.
    07-22-11 01:19 PM
    undersc0re,

Send email to support at shortcutme dot com (stating your CB username).

This issue is fixed.

07-22-11 01:45 PM
    ok, in the 5.0.0.3 the bbm shortcut works fine. thank you. have a nice day
    07-25-11 05:26 AM
    ShortcutMe 5.5.0.4 is on the beta link ready to be downloaded.

It has one extra macro called 'Ding' and it will play a note with the frequency specified in the macro:
    Ding110;

It also has a fix to launch the new BBM 6 released few days ago.

Please try and let me know if you are able to run BBM 6 with it.
    07-29-11 06:59 PM
    Couldn't you get in trouble for that?
    08-01-11 10:18 AM
    Wouldn't it be an option to implement Universal Search within your App? After typing a Shortcut and then clicking your App in the Universal Search results it immediatly runs your desired App / Macro.
    08-02-11 08:25 AM
    ShortcutMe 5.5.0.4 is on the beta link ready to be downloaded.

It has one extra macro called 'Ding' and it will play a note with the frequency specified in the macro:
    Ding110;

It also has a fix to launch the new BBM 6 released few days ago.

Please try and let me know if you are able to run BBM 6 with it.
    hi i am being trying to get the beta link i wrote several mails to support team but i dint not get any reply neither link. please help me to get the link thanks
    08-02-11 10:43 AM
    For the reset device macro on Verizon, if the phone screen is not on the dial pad (i.e., the phone was last used from the call log tab or the contacts tab within the phone app), the macro either dials the last number called (call log tab) or the 1st # in your address bok (contacts tab). I don't see dial pad as an option (app). Is there a way to select the correct tab within the phone app before the macro is executed?

I'm using a 9550.
    08-03-11 08:16 AM
    For the reset device macro on Verizon, if the phone screen is not on the dial pad (i.e., the phone was last used from the call log tab or the contacts tab within the phone app), the macro either dials the last number called (call log tab) or the 1st # in your address bok (contacts tab). I don't see dial pad as an option (app). Is there a way to select the correct tab within the phone app before the macro is executed?

I'm using a 9550.
    What OS version? I had to add some timing delays on my 9650 (OS v6).
    08-05-11 10:17 AM
1,385 ... 2223242526 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD