Navigating automatically on web pages are a bit tricky. The browser doesn't follow the navigation laws of the BB OS, so the macros are not working as smooth as on the BB OS. So, that is why using Suspend and manual movement is a good idea.

I made the below macro to navigate to the screen where the password key field is on that amazon web page :

MenuKey; *KeyF; NavClick;Delay 200; /* Opens Browser's search screen */

KeyI have a password;EnterKey;Delay 100; /* Searches for the text right above the password field */

Menukey; *KeyC;NavClick; /*Disables the found text */
    Vijik,

I inserted that part you provided but cannot seem to get it going all the way through. Perhaps I've mis-inserted something or pieced it all together incorrectly?

Here is what I have:

Delay3000;
    NavMoveDown150;
    NavMoveLeft30;
    NavClick;
    [email protected];
    MenuKey;
    *KeyF;
    NavClick;
    Delay 200;
    KeyI have a password;
    EnterKey;
    Delay 100;
    Menukey;
    *KeyC;
    NavClick;
    PasswordKey Encryptedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

It takes it all the way until the 'find on page' search rolls, using the 'I have a password' query, but then fails to scroll down the page to make visible that part of the page that has the password entry field. The last thing I see happen is the MenuClick followed by the 'Cancel Selection' press.
    Last edited by MisterShark; 06-14-12 at 03:12 PM.
    06-14-12 03:09 PM
    Hi Vijik,

I have a slight dilema!

I am using Shortcutme v5.9.6

I want to upgrade to 6.2.0.1, but I keep getting the payup message from BB appworld. I have read on here that this is a problem with appworld and no payment should be made.

What do I do?
    I answered your post here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7458016
    06-14-12 06:47 PM
    Vijik,

I inserted that part you provided but cannot seem to get it going all the way through. Perhaps I've mis-inserted something or pieced it all together incorrectly?

Here is what I have:

Delay3000;
    NavMoveDown150;
    NavMoveLeft30;
    NavClick;
    [email protected];
    MenuKey;
    *KeyF;
    NavClick;
    Delay 200;
    KeyI have a password;
    EnterKey;
    Delay 100;
    Menukey;
    *KeyC;
    NavClick;
    PasswordKey Encryptedxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;

It takes it all the way until the 'find on page' search rolls, using the 'I have a password' query, but then fails to scroll down the page to make visible that part of the page that has the password entry field. The last thing I see happen is the MenuClick followed by the 'Cancel Selection' press.
    Could this be because after the username is entered the cursor is in the UserName field and that doesn't allow the find to find text in rest of the page (it searches in the Username field instead)?
    Try getting the cursor out of username field before searching by adding something like this after "[email protected];":

NavMoveDown250;
    NavClick;
    06-16-12 06:08 AM
    Could this be because after the username is entered the cursor is in the UserName field and that doesn't allow the find to find text in rest of the page (it searches in the Username field instead)?
    Try getting the cursor out of username field before searching by adding something like this after "[email protected];":

NavMoveDown250;
    NavClick;
    When you mentioned getting the cursor out of the name field I was thinking about using the ESCKey and that ended up making it work. After that I simply inserted a NavMovDown50 followed by a NavClick. The password entry then enters perfectly and into my account I go.

Thanks for your help.
    06-16-12 08:19 AM
    When you mentioned getting the cursor out of the name field I was thinking about using the ESCKey and that ended up making it work. After that I simply inserted a NavMovDown50 followed by a NavClick. The password entry then enters perfectly and into my account I go.

Thanks for your help.
    Good.

So, you have one single macro shortcut that opens that amazon page, enters your username and then password and then hits ENTER key to open your account at Amazon.com?
    06-16-12 08:45 AM
    Good.

So, you have one single macro shortcut that opens that amazon page, enters your username and then password and then hits ENTER key to open your account at Amazon.com?
    Yes, exactly.
    Part of the credit goes to you though. If you would like, I'll post the macro in it's entirety once I get the chance later today.
    Thanks again.
    Vijik likes this.
    06-16-12 11:01 AM
    Does that actually work 100% correctly? Multiple Else1's is pretty bad form. Not trying to be mean, just a suggestion. My suggestion is to use ElseIf's for matching scenarios. Here's what I whipped up real quick. Only tested each scenario once, but included an error message...

If the radio is on and wifi is on: it does nothing
    If the radio is off and wifi is off: it does nothing
    If the radio is on and wifi is off: turns off the radio and turns on wifi
    If the radio is off and wifi is on: turns on the radio and turns off wifi

If0 IsRadioOn && IsWifiOn;
    Then0;
    Stop;
    Elseif0 !IsRadioOn && !IsWifiOn;
    Stop;
    ElseIf0 IsRadioOn && !IsWifiOn;
    Launch Radio_Off;
    Launch WiFi_On;
    Elseif0 !IsRadioOn && IsWifiOn;
    Launch Radio_On;
    Launch WiFi_Off;
    Else0;
    Show Something is broken;
    EndIf0;
    Can this work between WiFi and Bluetooth?

If the WiFi is on and Bluetooth is off: turns off the WiFi and turns on Bluetooth
    If the WiFi is off and Bluetooth is on: turns on the WiFi and turns off Bluetooth

Can't find Bluetooth_ON in Macro editor...
    06-21-12 11:47 PM
    Currently I set:
    If0 IsWifiOn ; Then0 Bluetooth_OFF;ElseIf0 !IsWifiOn; Bluetooth_ON;EndIf0

I checked the validity and got error message "Error recognizing macro: Bluetooth_ON"

Please advise. Thanks!
    06-22-12 01:00 AM
    Currently I set:
    If0 IsWifiOn ; Then0 Bluetooth_OFF;ElseIf0 !IsWifiOn; Bluetooth_ON;EndIf0

I checked the validity and got error message "Error recognizing macro: Bluetooth_ON"

Please advise. Thanks!
    If you have ShortcutMe 6.2.1.0+ (latest version), you can use TurnBTOn super macro.
    If you run earlier versions of ShortcutMe 6, you need to download +Bluetooth_ON plugin function from here (see the instructions in the same place):

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...me-6-a-716748/

With ShortcutMe 6.2.1.0, you r macro shortcut should be:

If0 IsWifiOn;
    Then0; TurnBTOff;
    ElseIf0; TurnBtOn;
    EndIf0;
    06-22-12 05:49 AM
    If you have ShortcutMe 6.2.1.0+ (latest version), you can use TurnBTOn super macro.
    If you run earlier versions of ShortcutMe 6, you need to download +Bluetooth_ON plugin function from here (see the instructions in the same place):

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...me-6-a-716748/

With ShortcutMe 6.2.1.0, you r macro shortcut should be:

If0 IsWifiOn;
    Then0; TurnBTOff;
    ElseIf0; TurnBtOn;
    EndIf0;
    I'm running on v5.9.6, upgrade in App World would cost me $2.99... any other way I can do without upgrade? Thanks!
    06-22-12 06:09 AM
    I'm running on v5.9.6, upgrade in App World would cost me $2.99... any other way I can do without upgrade? Thanks!
    Upgrade should be $1.99. If you have a Paypal account I can help so that you upgrade with the correct amount ($1.99).

To answer your question:
    You might be able to use ShortcutMe 5 for what you want to do:

Just go to that plugin thread, download Bluetooth_ON and Bluetooth_Off plugins to your PC or your BB. Then copy and paste the macro part of the plugin file in one of your shortcuts in ShortcutMe 5. If you are lucky all the macros in those plugins are also defined in ShortcutMe 5.
    06-22-12 06:19 AM
    Then copy and paste the macro part of the plugin file in one of your shortcuts in ShortcutMe 5. If you are lucky all the macros in those plugins are also defined in ShortcutMe 5.
    Thanks for the offer, will try the plug-in first... I have downloaded the files but not sure where exactly I need place it...
    06-22-12 06:47 AM
    Thanks for the offer, will try the plug-in first... I have downloaded the files but not sure where exactly I need place it...
    Since you are using ShortcutMe 5 and not 6, then it doesn't matter where you are storing the files.
    You just need to be able to open the file and copy the last section in it where the macros are.
    Then paste the copied macro in the Macros field of an newly created shortcut in ShortcutMe 5.
    06-22-12 11:01 AM
    Upgrade should be $1.99. If you have a Paypal account I can help so that you upgrade with the correct amount ($1.99).
    I think I'll go for the upgrade offer, so I just make a purchase in AppWorld and you will adjust it in PayPal? Thanks!
    06-24-12 03:25 AM
    Hey vijik I had the spkey option in ur previous version of SCM but I don't find one in the current version and what is the option tht I use now
    06-24-12 08:34 AM
    Hey vijik I had the spkey option in ur previous version of SCM but I don't find one in the current version and what is the option tht I use now
    Just use *Key instead of SpKey.
    06-25-12 10:54 PM
    Hey Vijik

I am trying to write a macro that changes my sound profile when I am at work. It should switch between vibrate and normal. I try to use it with nfc_shortcuts. Unfortunately, it does not open the options menu and clicks inside the home screen. I believe it could be a problem with the variable in the if-clause. Could you help?
    Ps: Is there a way to access profiles more directly, i mean not via the gui?

getglobal %aufarbeit;

if1 $$result == ^;
    then1 launchandwait options;
    navclick;
    menuitemfrombottom 1;
    navclick;
    menuitemfrombottom 2;
    navclick;
    endkey;
    setglobal %aufarbeit=0;
    else1 launchandwait options;
    navclick;
    menuitemfrombottom 1;
    navclick;
    menuitemfromtop 3;
    navclick;
    endkey;
    setglobal %aufarbeit=^;
    endif1;
    Last edited by chrnit; 06-26-12 at 04:49 PM.
    06-26-12 04:13 PM
    And I have got another question:
    Is it possible to use + and - for manipulating values? Because for while do endwhile it is totally stressful to use sum with its $$result.
    Also how do I manipulate the integer value of getuptime? Sum getuptime,000005 does not work.
    06-27-12 05:21 AM
    Hey Vijik

I am trying to write a macro that changes my sound profile when I am at work. It should switch between vibrate and normal. I try to use it with nfc_shortcuts. Unfortunately, it does not open the options menu and clicks inside the home screen. I believe it could be a problem with the variable in the if-clause. Could you help?
    Ps: Is there a way to access profiles more directly, i mean not via the gui?

getglobal %aufarbeit;

if1 $$result == ^;
    then1 launchandwait options;
    navclick;
    menuitemfrombottom 1;
    navclick;
    menuitemfrombottom 2;
    navclick;
    endkey;
    setglobal %aufarbeit=0;
    else1 launchandwait options;
    navclick;
    menuitemfrombottom 1;
    navclick;
    menuitemfromtop 3;
    navclick;
    endkey;
    setglobal %aufarbeit=^;
    endif1;
    Try this macro instead (this macro will correctly switch profile even if you have manually changed the profile to normal or vibrateonly):

If2 IsProfileOnVibOnly;

Then2;

ImportMacro SPN; /* macro shortcut to set the profile to Normal */

Else2;

ImportMacro SPV; /* macro shortcut to set the profile to Vibrate */

EndIf2;
    06-27-12 07:56 AM
    And I have got another question:
    Is it possible to use + and - for manipulating values? Because for while do endwhile it is totally stressful to use sum with its $$result.
    Also how do I manipulate the integer value of getuptime? Sum getuptime,000005 does not work.
    + and - are not currently supported. Sum and Sub macros does the job, but as you say it might be cumbersum to use them.

Inc and Dec macros can increase and decrease the value of a variable. I use them a lot in while loops where I want to count number of loops.

For manipulating the value returned from GetUpTime use this method:
    Set $time = GetUpTime;
    Sum $time, 5;
    06-27-12 08:07 AM
    Try this macro instead (this macro will correctly switch profile even if you have manually changed the profile to normal or vibrateonly):

If2 IsProfileOnVibOnly;

Then2;

ImportMacro SPN; /* macro shortcut to set the profile to Normal */

Else2;

ImportMacro SPV; /* macro shortcut to set the profile to Vibrate */

EndIf2;
    Hey Vijik

Thanks for the suggestion!
    Unfortunately, this brings up the following error message:
    "SPN was not found to import from"

Where do I get that macro from?
    06-27-12 09:50 AM
    Hey Vijik

Thanks for the suggestion!
    Unfortunately, this brings up the following error message:
    "SPN was not found to import from"

Where do I get that macro from?
    Just create a SPN shortcut like this:

AppName: Macro
    Shortcut Keys: SPN
    DisplayName: switch to Profile Normal
    Macros:
    LaunchAndWait Profiles;
    KeyN;
    Navclick;

Also create a SPV shortcut like this:

Shortcut Keys: SPV
    DisplayName: switch to Profile VibrateOnly
    Macros:
    LaunchAndWait Profiles;
    KeyV;
    NavClick;
    Last edited by Vijik; 06-27-12 at 10:06 AM.
    chrnit likes this.
    06-27-12 09:56 AM
    Just create a SPN shortcut like this:

Shortcut Keys: SPN
    DisplayName: switch to Profile Normal
    Macros:
    LaunchAndWait Profiles;
    KeyN;
    Navclick;

Also create a SPV shortcut like this:

Shortcut Keys: SPV
    DisplayName: switch to Profile VibrateOnly
    Macros:
    LaunchAndWait Profiles;
    KeyV;
    NavClick;
    Ok, I combined everything into one macro. Works now, thanks.
    One thing, I use the German language settings and therefore it was not Key V.
    So I changed the profile accordingly.

I have to say, Shortcutme is a nice program with a lot of potential. Especially with NFC. But to support more complicated tasks you should integrate +, - and a for loop. I tried to program the function that one button gets pressed for 5 seconds -> did not work out.
    06-27-12 10:13 AM
    I will try to add + and -.

All into one macro could be like this:

LaunchAndWait Profiles;
    If2 IsProfileOnVibOnly;
    Then2; KeyN;
    Else2; KeyV;
    EndIf2;
    NavClick;
    06-27-12 10:18 AM
    I guess * and / would also be nice to have.
    I also downloaded scmeventlauncher. Seems to be a handy app. But since a BB is a messaging tool, I miss the events for textmessage, email or bbm received.
    That way, one could replace all these "call led color" apps.
    Could you add something like this?
    06-27-12 11:12 AM
1,385 ... 5051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD