Got a link to the app? I'll check it out. Did a search on App World but didn't see "Google Voice"
    Google Voice for your phone or OTA m.google.com/voice

Thanks!
    05-21-12 05:39 AM
    Google Voice for your phone or OTA m.google.com/voice

Thanks!
    Sorry man, I can't even test this for you. Took a while to find out why but

At this time users outside of the US cannot upgrade to a full Google Voice account and cannot receive phone calls in Gmail.

it wont even let me sign in on my phone because i'm not subscribed. I'm Canadian :<
    05-21-12 07:02 PM
    Need a little help, I'm stuck on how to get a Time or Time and Date Stamp either to just type in Memo Pad or Copy to the Clipboard.

ENDKey;
    LaunchAndWaitMemoPad;
    KeyLastPill;
    ENTERKey;
    (This Far gets me from Home Screen to the correct memo)

(This part is where I need a Time Stamp)

(From here the Macro will Post and close)

PasteFromCB;
    MenuItemFromBottom;
    ENTERKey;
    ENTERKey;
    ENDKey;
    Stop

Any ideas?
    Thank you in advance for the help.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-23-12 08:33 PM
    Need a little help, I'm stuck on how to get a Time or Time and Date Stamp either to just type in Memo Pad or Copy to the Clipboard.

ENDKey;
    LaunchAndWaitMemoPad;
    KeyLastPill;
    ENTERKey;
    (This Far gets me from Home Screen to the correct memo)

(This part is where I need a Time Stamp)

(From here the Macro will Post and close)

PasteFromCB;
    MenuItemFromBottom;
    ENTERKey;
    ENTERKey;
    ENDKey;
    Stop

Any ideas?
    Thank you in advance for the help.

That macro is flawed, MenuItemFromBottom needs a number after it.. like MenuItemFromBottom1 or whatever.

Anyways, you can do a timestamp by using BlackBerry's default autotext entery

Keylt;SpaceKey

will print out the current time. Or use something like

set $ct=GetTime;
    Key$ct;

if you want 24hour time without any :
    JStiner likes this.
    05-24-12 12:37 PM
    I started a different route

Picked Calender_New and run this Macro

Delay200;KeyTook Vicodin;ESCKey;ENTERKey;Keyy;ESCKey;ENDKey;

If I press V the above runs
    If I press L it opens my Calender in Agenda View and shows me the last one taken.

Years or waiting for this and I finally have something.

05-24-12 12:47 PM
    I started a different route

Picked Calender_New and run this Macro

Delay200;KeyTook Vicodin;ESCKey;ENTERKey;Keyy;ESCKey;ENDKey;

If I press V the above runs
    If I press L it opens my Calender in Agenda View and shows me the last one taken.

Years or waiting for this and I finally have something.

Nice. glad you got it figured out
    05-24-12 12:49 PM
    That macro is flawed, MenuItemFromBottom needs a number after it.. like MenuItemFromBottom1 or whatever.

Anyways, you can do a timestamp by using BlackBerry's default autotext entery

Keylt;SpaceKey

will print out the current time. Or use something like

set $ct=GetTime;

Key$ct;

if you want 24hour time without any :

I went back and played with the memo pad idea again and came up with this:

LaunchAndWaitMemoPad;
    KeyVicodin;ENTERKey;
    Set$ct=GetMonth;Key$ct;Key/;
    Set $ct=GetDay;Key$ct;
    SPACEKey;
    Set$ct=GetTime;Key$ct;
    ENTERKey;Delay250;
    ESCKey;ENTERKey;ESCKey;ESCKey;

I end up with a memo that looks like this:
    05/24 2144
    05/24 2142
    05/24 2136
    05/24 2134
    05/24 2133
    05/24 2132

And I have one set up to check the file for the last taken with this.

LaunchAndWaitMemoPad;
    KeyVicodin;ENTERKey;Delay2000;ESCKey;ESCKey;ESCKey ;Stop;

Thank you for the help in figuring this out.

05-24-12 09:54 PM
    Sorry man, I can't even test this for you. Took a while to find out why but

At this time users outside of the US cannot upgrade to a full Google Voice account and cannot receive phone calls in Gmail.

it wont even let me sign in on my phone because i'm not subscribed. I'm Canadian :<
    Thanks anyway! I've been trying to make Google voice more integrated into my Blackberry for quite a while now. Looks like I'm gonna have to just cave in and buy an Android.
    05-25-12 11:02 AM
    Thanks anyway! I've been trying to make Google voice more integrated into my Blackberry for quite a while now. Looks like I'm gonna have to just cave in and buy an Android.
    Sad to hear that.
    I have heard this from at least 10 of my friends before they left BB because of free VOIP apps available on other smart phones.
    05-28-12 09:30 PM
    Sad to hear that.
    I have heard this from at least 10 of my friends before they left BB because of free VOIP apps available on other smart phones.
    Not this guy... I bought a 4S because I'm sending my 9900 back for another warranty claim lol. This is the third or fourth time since launch day I'm doing the warranty thing... I'll try to keep up with the threads, but all I'll have is SCM 5 on a 8330. SCM 6 if it's available on MobiHand
    05-28-12 09:36 PM
    Not this guy... I bought a 4S because I'm sending my 9900 back for another warranty claim lol. This is the third or fourth time since launch day I'm doing the warranty thing... I'll try to keep up with the threads, but all I'll have is SCM 5 on a 8330. SCM 6 if it's available on MobiHand
    Another 9900?

I will send you an email/PM regarding your 8330 and SCM 6.
    05-29-12 05:18 AM
    Another 9900?

I will send you an email/PM regarding your 8330 and SCM 6.
    Darn right another 9900.... I adore it so much. I will keep getting them for as long as my warrenty holds out haha
    05-29-12 05:43 AM
    Can my BB automatic launch a marco when start charging?
    I usually charging my BB through the night, I know isn't good for my BB so I try to create a marco use ShortCutMe to force discharge when battery is full. This marco very useful but I have to run this marco manual before charging. I wonder have or not the way that my BB can automatic launch this marco when I start charging my BB?
    06-07-12 02:32 AM
    Can my BB automatic launch a marco when start charging?
    I usually charging my BB through the night, I know isn't good for my BB so I try to create a marco use ShortCutMe to force discharge when battery is full. This marco very useful but I have to run this marco manual before charging. I wonder have or not the way that my BB can automatic launch this marco when I start charging my BB?
    SCMEventLauncher, the plugin application for ShortcutMe 6, can do that:

Add an Event Shortcut in SCMEventLauncher to run your macro shortcut (SCMEL > BB Key > Add > "Run a shortcut when BB is connected to a charger).
    06-07-12 11:10 AM
    Vijik,

I have an email shortcut created that previously sent email via my corporate email account (which is how I want it) but now sends via one of my BIS-based email accounts.
    I've been experimenting with some of my macros lately and it may be that I inadvertently changed something, but don't see where I possibly could have.

I've picked through the various options and config settings available to me in the shortcut but cannot find a parameter or setting that allows me to specify that the email is to be sent via my corporate email rather than the BIS-based email account.

Can you help me to set this configuration setting? Thanks.
    06-07-12 12:34 PM
    Vijik,

I have an email shortcut created that previously sent email via my corporate email account (which is how I want it) but now sends via one of my BIS-based email accounts.
    I've been experimenting with some of my macros lately and it may be that I inadvertently changed something, but don't see where I possibly could have.

I've picked through the various options and config settings available to me in the shortcut but cannot find a parameter or setting that allows me to specify that the email is to be sent via my corporate email rather than the BIS-based email account.

Can you help me to set this configuration setting? Thanks.
    The APIs ShortcutMe is using to send email are using the default email app/account.
    If something changes in the BB OS/settings that effects the default email app setting, then that will also effect ShortcutMe.

Those APIs available to 3rd party apps doesn't have a parameter to select email account/app.

You might be able to use macros to create a shortcut that uses various email accounts/app.
    Last edited by Vijik; 06-07-12 at 10:08 PM.
    06-07-12 10:06 PM
    Being as Amazon decided against making an Amazon app for OS7 I decided to automate the login process as much as possible using SCM.
    I created this browser shortcut which pulls up the Amazon signon page, navigates to the user email address field, keys my username and then suspends: at which point I manually scroll down the page to the password field and then click the SCM convennience key to have the macro continue, entering my password.
    Here's the Amazon page address that it pulls:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/si.html?destinationURL=%2Fgp%2Faw%2Fh.html&action= sign-in&packedQuery=%2Aentries%2A%7C0%7C%2AVersion%2A%7 C1&isHttp=1

Here is the macro:
    NavMoveDown150;
    NavMoveLeft30;
    NavClick;
    [email protected];
    Suspend;
    PasswordKey EncryptedXXXXXXXXXXXX;

Of course in the example above I've substituted a generic email address for my actual one and replaced the encrypted password with a bunch of 'X's, but you get the idea.

Now what I was trying to accomplish but failed to get to work successfully was instead of using Suspend and requiring the manual intervention to move the cursor to the password field before resuming the macro, I experimented with using NavMove with different move counts. No luck.
    So what I'm wondering is: is my NavMove not working because the password field is located on a lower portion of the page that required an actual scrolling-down to get to rather than a page where all would be visible without needing to page-down?
    Or is there a missing macro command that I need to insert in order to deselect the user email field from being active, to then free up cursor repositioning via the NavMoves?

This one has me stumped and any help with completing this macro and thereby fully automating it would be much appreciated.
    06-12-12 10:28 PM
    Just bought myself some NFC tags. Now i'm trying to combine two of my macros into a cascaded but it's not working. The macros themselves run flawlessly: one sends text message that i'm home the other turns on wifi. As soon as i make a casceded macro the text part doesn't work anymore. The reciepient isn't correct anymore. Could it be the parameters i used when creating the Text macro?

Thx 4 ur help
    06-13-12 05:02 AM
    @MisterShark,

Good that you have it working at least with Suspend macro.

gsbn was expert on this topic. Hopefully he can chime in and help.
    You might also find his posts regarding this by doing a search in CrackBerry.
    06-13-12 08:02 AM
    Just bought myself some NFC tags. Now i'm trying to combine two of my macros into a cascaded but it's not working. The macros themselves run flawlessly: one sends text message that i'm home the other turns on wifi. As soon as i make a casceded macro the text part doesn't work anymore. The reciepient isn't correct anymore. Could it be the parameters i used when creating the Text macro?

Thx 4 ur help
    How does your Cascading shortcut looks like?
    (You can open that shortcut for edit, then hit BB key and select "Email This Shortcut", then copy and paste the generated text here)
    06-13-12 08:07 AM
    @MisterShark,

Good that you have it working at least with Suspend macro.

gsbn was expert on this topic. Hopefully he can chime in and help.
    You might also find his posts regarding this by doing a search in CrackBerry.
    Vijik,

Thanks for the advice.
    A short while back I was putting together a shortcut for my NetZero webmail which initially depended on using the suspend/convenience key combo but managed to make it work after some experimentation and advice given here. That shortcut is fully automated and triggers off an NFC tag. Good stuff.

The difference between the web pages (and which I'm thinking may be at the root of the problem) is that once loaded the NetZero sign-on page displays in it's entirety without needing to scroll down at all: all relevant fields are right there on the page.

With the Amazon page the user email field is immediately visible, but then you need to scroll down the page to be able to access the password field. I'm thinking that possibly this may be messing up my macro's NavMovs but that's only a guess.
    06-13-12 08:29 AM
    How does your Cascading shortcut looks like?
    (You can open that shortcut for edit, then hit BB key and select "Email This Shortcut", then copy and paste the generated text here)
    That's the way it looks right now:

--AppName: CascadedShortcuts
    --Parameter: ARS;WFO;
    --Macros:
    --Display Name: Home
    --Shortcut Chars: ATH
    --Strokes:
    --Category:
    --Color: White
    06-13-12 05:35 PM
    Being as Amazon decided against making an Amazon app for OS7 I decided to automate the login process as much as possible using SCM.
    I created this browser shortcut which pulls up the Amazon signon page, navigates to the user email address field, keys my username and then suspends: at which point I manually scroll down the page to the password field and then click the SCM convennience key to have the macro continue, entering my password.
    Here's the Amazon page address that it pulls:
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/si.html...bUvbUpU7456744

Here is the macro:
    NavMoveDown150;
    NavMoveLeft30;
    NavClick;
    [email protected];
    Suspend;
    PasswordKey EncryptedXXXXXXXXXXXX;

Of course in the example above I've substituted a generic email address for my actual one and replaced the encrypted password with a bunch of 'X's, but you get the idea.

Now what I was trying to accomplish but failed to get to work successfully was instead of using Suspend and requiring the manual intervention to move the cursor to the password field before resuming the macro, I experimented with using NavMove with different move counts. No luck.
    So what I'm wondering is: is my NavMove not working because the password field is located on a lower portion of the page that required an actual scrolling-down to get to rather than a page where all would be visible without needing to page-down?
    Or is there a missing macro command that I need to insert in order to deselect the user email field from being active, to then free up cursor repositioning via the NavMoves?

This one has me stumped and any help with completing this macro and thereby fully automating it would be much appreciated.
    Navigating automatically on web pages are a bit tricky. The browser doesn't follow the navigation laws of the BB OS, so the macros are not working as smooth as on the BB OS. So, that is why using Suspend and manual movement is a good idea.

I made the below macro to navigate to the screen where the password key field is on that amazon web page :

MenuKey; *KeyF; NavClick;Delay 200; /* Opens Browser's search screen */

KeyI have a password;EnterKey;Delay 100; /* Searches for the text right above the password field */

Menukey; *KeyC;NavClick; /*Disables the found text */
    MisterShark likes this.
    06-14-12 06:24 AM
    That's the way it looks right now:

--AppName: CascadedShortcuts
    --Parameter: ARS;WFO;
    --Macros:
    --Display Name: Home
    --Shortcut Chars: ATH
    --Strokes:
    --Category:
    --Color: White
    Nothing wrong with your CascadedShortcuts.

Can you post your ARS and WFO shortcuts after removing any of your personal info in them?
    06-14-12 06:27 AM
    Hi Vijik,

I have a slight dilema!

I am using Shortcutme v5.9.6

I want to upgrade to 6.2.0.1, but I keep getting the payup message from BB appworld. I have read on here that this is a problem with appworld and no payment should be made.

What do I do?
    06-14-12 02:54 PM
1,385 ... 4950515253 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD