I think Vijik posted in the initial beta update that != can't turn an integer into a boolean, so no if 4!=3
    I'ma start archiving change logs :/ tbh i've lost (almost) total track of what came when and what this and that turned into...
    khaisilk1910 likes this.
    10-19-11 10:03 PM
    Warning when the battery is full charged

• Apps. Name: Macro
    • Macro Editor:

If0 IsConnectedToCharger;Then0;
    Ding 0;ShowStart charging !;
    While0 IsConnectedToCharger;Do0;
    If1 IsCharging;
    Then1;SetLedColorR;LedBlink;Delay1000;
    Else1;SetLedColorG;LedBlink;Set $counter=0;
    While1 $counter<10;Do1;Ding 0;Delay1000;Inc $counter;EndWhile1;
    Led Off;Delay3000;ShowBattery is full ! Unplug the charger !;

EndIf1;EndWhile0;
    Else0;Show You do not plug the charger !;
    Stop;EndIf0;
    Led Off;Ding 0;Ding 0;ShowBattery Not Full ! Reconnect the charger !;Stop;
    or warning sound you set yourself: music will play continuously until you withdraw charge
    If0 IsConnectedToCharger;Then0;
    Ding 0;ShowStart charging ! !;
    While0 IsConnectedToCharger;Do0;
    If1 IsCharging;
    Then1;SetLedColorR;LedBlink;Delay1000;
    Else1;SetLedColorG;LedBlink;
    Launch FileLauncher,SDCard/BlackBerry/ringtones/fun sms.mp3;
    Delay3000;
    NavClick;
    Delay3000;

EndIf1;EndWhile0;
    Else0;ShowYou do not plug the charger !;
    Stop;EndIf0;
    Led Off;Ding 0;Ding 0;ShowBattery Not Full ! Reconnect the charger !;Stop;
    Before running to plug the charger

Run on 9800 OS6.
    Last edited by khaisilk1910; 10-20-11 at 01:48 AM.
    TomCanuck likes this.
    10-19-11 11:23 PM
    Debug it using another shortcut set to appname: Macro and open the website manually on the browser.

Try adding the navmovedown1 in bold shown below, because the cursor jumps to the upper left corner, but when a cursor movement happens following that, it highlights the address bar regardless of number of pixels. Therefore, you need to make sure the cursor is placed in the corner boundary of the website and the address bar. It wouldn't work on my torch without the navmovedown1 for that reason, but it works fine with it.

delay200;
    navmoveleft640;
    navmoveup480;
    navmovedown1;
    navmoveright320;
    navmovedown400;
    delay50;
    navclick;

After the navclick make sure you use esckey to get out of the text field before moving to the password field.

Cant really tell you the number of pixels since pixel density and the way the website shows varies by device.

You could also use ScreentapX,Y or ScreenswipeX,Y,X,Y paired with navclick (in some cases screentap needs a navclick) to obtain a similar direct result.
    OK we're getting somewhere! The NavMoveDown1 worked. I got it to enter the username, now I'm trying to get it to scroll down to click on and enter the password. Does the NavMoveDown function scroll down the page if the field isn't on the screen? I tried using NavMoveDown30 and NavMoveDown200 just to see if it would work and it doesn't scroll down further. So now I'm not sure what function to use to move to the password field. Any ideas?

Here's what I have so far:

delay200;
    navmoveleft640;
    navmoveup480;
    navmovedown1;
    navmoveright320;
    navmovedown400;
    delay50;
    navclick;
    keyUSERNAME;
    esckey;
    navmovedown30;
    navclick;
    keyPASSWORD;
    esckey;
    10-20-11 09:40 AM
    OK we're getting somewhere! The NavMoveDown1 worked. I got it to enter the username, now I'm trying to get it to scroll down to click on and enter the password. Does the NavMoveDown function scroll down the page if the field isn't on the screen? I tried using NavMoveDown30 and NavMoveDown200 just to see if it would work and it doesn't scroll down further. So now I'm not sure what function to use to move to the password field. Any ideas?

Here's what I have so far:

delay200;
    navmoveleft640;
    navmoveup480;
    navmovedown1;
    navmoveright320;
    navmovedown400;
    delay50;
    navclick;
    keyUSERNAME;
    esckey;
    navmovedown30;
    navclick;
    keyPASSWORD;
    esckey;
    Try using this format below, considering the website is small, you will start now from the bottom left corner, *keyb takes you to the bottom of the page, but its pressed twice to make sure its at the bottom. This one below worked fine on my torch in landscape, where it has a screen resolution of the same number of pixels as the 9900/30 and in the same orientation.
    Use the same numbers for the navmoves if you can, so we can compare any discrepancies between the 9810 in landscape and the 9900.

delay200;
    *keyb;
    *keyb;
    navmoveleft640;
    navmovedown480;
    navmoveright280;
    navmoveup320;
    navclick;
    keyUSERNAME;
    esckey;
    navmovedown110;
    navclick;
    keyPASSWORD;
    Last edited by gbsn; 10-20-11 at 12:16 PM.
    10-20-11 12:02 PM
    Would a BBM group be a good idea for bouncing marco ideas and questions?

Maybe a closed one? Thoughts?
    I've thought long and hard about this. Actually even thought of inviting you guys to the private IRC server I run. But keeping this on CrackBerry, nice and active makes it easier for newcomers to find us and weigh in with their input.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 08:09 PM
    I've thought long and hard about this. Actually even thought of inviting you guys to the private IRC server I run. But keeping this on CrackBerry, nice and active makes it easier for newcomers to find us and weigh in with their input.

Yeah, I was thinking about that, even looked for a way to auto post BBM to CB (failed long-shot)
    10-20-11 08:15 PM
    Yeah, I was thinking about that, even looked for a way to auto post BBM to CB (failed long-shot)
    I was thinking of setting up Trac on a box i have though. Just for a cleaner place for bug reports. Could also use it for feature requests though, just snag whatever's posted here and put it in Trac for Vijik to have an easier view.
    10-20-11 08:19 PM
    I was thinking of setting up Trac on a box i have though. Just for a cleaner place for bug reports. Could also use it for feature requests though, just snag whatever's posted here and put it in Trac for Vijik to have an easier view.
    I'll have to look up Trac; I haven't a clue what that is.

On an unrelated topic, do you know how to navigate to the last page in a CrackBerry thread through the URL. From what I can tell, pressing the Last >> link triggers code on the CB server to launch the last page, and that command isn't shown in the url
    Last edited by ONE618; 10-20-11 at 08:39 PM.
    10-20-11 08:28 PM
    I'll have to look up Trac; I haven't a clue what that is.

On an unrelated topic, do you know how to navigate to the last page in a CrackBerry thread through the URL. From what I can tell, pressing the Last >> link triggers code on the CB server to launch the last page, and that command isn't shown in the url
    Trac is a pretty decently designed bug tracking website setup
    The Trac Project
    here's an example Trac setup http://trac.edgewall.org/demo-0.12

and no sir, i dont see a way to launch the last page in a thread :<
    10-20-11 08:42 PM
    oh, nvm, I figured a work around. Should work as a Launch Browser, parameter;

Code:
    Last Page of this Macro thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/handy-shortcutme-5-0-macro-shortcuts-549683/index999.html

Last Page of the Update thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/shortcutme-updated-all-bb-models-more-macros-recurring-auto-launch-etc-653707/index999.html
    CrackBerry's auto post reformatting is aggravating.
    Last edited by ONE618; 10-20-11 at 09:01 PM.
    10-20-11 08:53 PM
    oh, nvm, I figured a work around. Should work as a Launch Browser, parameter;

Code:
    Last Page of this Macro thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/handy-shortcutme-5-0-macro-shortcuts-549683/index999.html

Last Page of the Update thread
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/shortcutme-updated-all-bb-models-more-macros-recurring-auto-launch-etc-653707/index999.html
    Oh nice ;o

10-20-11 08:56 PM
    Is it possible to Toggle between two profiles? eg. toggle between silent and normal
    10-22-11 01:56 PM
    Is it possible to Toggle between two profiles? eg. toggle between silent and normal
    Assuming this is a toggle with no other functions
    - you would have to create 2 custom profiles with the same first letter in the name,
    that way when you key; the first letter it'll switch between the two options.

If it's part of a bigger macro or used during identifiable scenarios
    - you can use an if0 "is/has/get" to decide which profile to switch to, based on if0 "is/has/get" is true or false.
    the gladiator likes this.
    10-22-11 02:36 PM

I accomplished this using MyOwnIcons app. It has a feature to create an icon that opens up the profile screen. then I gave it a homescreen hotkey ("R" in my case). Then I wrote 2 SM macros to toggle : here they are (please note they need to be improved or optimized....any suggestions? )

/* Switch Profile to Normal */
    --AppName: Home Screen
    --Parameter:
    --Macros:
    Delay250;
    SPKeyR;
    Delay250;
    KeyN;
    Delay250;
    NavClick;
    Delay250;
    EndKey;
    --Display Name: Profile - Normal
    --Shortcut Chars: PN

/* Switch Profile to Silent */
    --Parameter:
    --Macros:
    Delay250;
    SPKeyR;
    Delay250;
    KeyS;
    Delay250;
    NavClick;
    Delay250;
    EndKey;
    --Display Name: Profile - Silent
    --Shortcut Chars: PS

Then the next step is to put it in a schedule! Voilia - you just saved $2 and don't have to buy a profile switcher app!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-23-11 09:09 AM
    I accomplished this using MyOwnIcons app. It has a feature to create an icon that opens up the profile screen. then I gave it a homescreen hotkey ("R" in my case). Then I wrote 2 SM macros to toggle : here they are (please note they need to be improved or optimized....any suggestions? )

/* Switch Profile to Normal */
    --Parameter:
    --Macros:
    Delay250;
    SPKeyR;
    Delay250;
    KeyN;
    Delay250;
    NavClick;
    Delay250;
    EndKey;
    --Display Name: Profile - Normal
    --Shortcut Chars: PN

/* Switch Profile to Silent */
    --Parameter:
    --Macros:
    Delay250;
    SPKeyR;
    Delay250;
    KeyS;
    Delay250;
    NavClick;
    Delay250;
    EndKey;
    --Display Name: Profile - Silent
    --Shortcut Chars: PS

Then the next step is to put it in a schedule! Voilia - you just saved $2 and don't have to buy a profile switcher app!

if you wish to do it purely in macro (without going to home screen) you can do something like this

Display Name: Ringer Profile - Normal
    App Name: Macro
    macros:
    Launch Profile_Selector;
    Delay50;
    *Keyn;
    NavClick;

Display Name: Ringer Profile - Vibrate Only
    App Name: Macro
    Macros:
    Launch Profile_Selector;
    Delay50;
    *Keyv;
    NavClick;

there's a new version of ShortcutMe that's in beta right now, which allows you to (kind of) determine what profile is active and make adjustments based on that. I posted a very basic and incomplete example of how it can be used here http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6792193 i'll do up a better one once the features become official.
    10-23-11 03:27 PM
    Made these for myself but I thought I'd share for anyone that needed em.. Makes it easy to make sure you backup all you can before wiping / upgrading os's.. could probably bundle these all together pretty easily if you wanted to.

-- backup scm configs --
    appname=scm-commonconfig
    Macro:
    MENUKey;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    NavMoveUp1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    ESCKey;
    ENDKey;

-- backup berryweather settings --
    Appname=berryweather
    Marco:
    MENUKey;
    MenuItemFromBottom6;
    NavClick;
    NavMoveDown8;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    Delay100;
    NavMoveUp1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    ESCKey;
    ESCKey;
    ESCKey;

-- backup quicklaunch settings --
    Appname=quicklaunch
    Macro:
    MENUKey;
    NavClick;
    MENUKey;
    NavMoveDown1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    NavMoveUp1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    ESCKey;
    ESCKey;

Let me know also if you have any ways to make these better.. always open to suggestions!

Last edited by xACiD; 10-23-11 at 08:37 PM.
    10-23-11 08:30 PM
    Made these for myself but I thought I'd share for anyone that needed em.. Makes it easy to make sure you backup all you can before wiping / upgrading os's.. could probably bundle these all together pretty easily if you wanted to.

-- backup scm configs --
    appname=scm-commonconfig
    Macro:
    MENUKey;
    NavMoveDown2;
    NavClick;
    NavMoveUp1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    ESCKey;
    ENDKey;

-- backup berryweather settings --
    Appname=berryweather
    Marco:
    MENUKey;
    MenuItemFromBottom6;
    NavClick;
    NavMoveDown8;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    Delay100;
    NavMoveUp1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    ESCKey;
    ESCKey;
    ESCKey;

-- backup quicklaunch settings --
    Appname=quicklaunch
    Macro:
    MENUKey;
    NavClick;
    MENUKey;
    NavMoveDown1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    NavMoveUp1;
    NavClick;
    NavClick;
    ESCKey;
    ESCKey;

Let me know also if you have any ways to make these better.. always open to suggestions!

Nice. Prolly not a bad idea to even use schedule launch for the ShortcutMe one, assuming you're usually working on new macros. Iunno about anyone else but I always space out on backing up :\

10-23-11 09:57 PM
    is there a pre-made macro for a device battery pull?
    10-23-11 10:48 PM
    Officially, "no". This is because RIM does not allow 3 button presses via input simulation. Some apps use an "install a module, then uninstall it" which will prompt you for a reboot, which could also prompt you if you want to allow trusted status for the module. Which means a lot of prompts.

However a while back I did write a macro, that gbsn expanded on. That will restart your BlackBerry. The only extra thing you sometimes have to do is hit the EscKey. So to summerize, launch this macro, if your LED doesn't turn red signaling reboot, hit your Escape key a couple times. Here's the macro

While0 IsAppRunning Home Screen;
    Do0;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    EndWhile0;

Iunno what possible problems this could cause, but a few of us have been using it for quite a while without any reported problems. I use it on my 9900 all the time.

edit #1
    Please note, this will NOT prompt you. There is zero prompts or questions lol. Once you launch the macro you're pretty much always comitted. Don't try to hold me responsible for accidental reboots :P

Edit #2
    I can add a prompt if you wish, just let me know

Edit #3
    Well got sick of waiting :P here's a version that WILL provide one prompt. Instructions will be provided in the prompt, but it's pretty straight forward. "Continue" to reboot, "StopMacrosNow" to abort.

Show Click "Continue" to reboot your BlackBerry. Click "StopMacrosNow" to abort;
    While0 IsAppRunning Home Screen;
    Do0;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    BackLightOff;
    EndWhile0;
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 10-24-11 at 02:36 AM.
    10-23-11 10:52 PM
    For the 9810/9800, in case hitting the esckey on the restart macro does not work, open and close the slider.
    10-24-11 01:56 AM
    QuickPull, SoftReset etc can do it, so I believe Vijik could do it.

This is desperately needed by SCM !!

I find myself using QuickPull more than I care to admit

Plus it would make testing the common config after reboot portions of SCM easier for those that don't have a 3rd party app or find it a pain to use the ole three fingers....
    10-24-11 07:48 PM
    QuickPull, SoftReset etc can do it, so I believe Vijik could do it.

This is desperately needed by SCM !!

I find myself using QuickPull more than I care to admit

Plus it would make testing the common config after reboot portions of SCM easier for those that don't have a 3rd party app or find it a pain to use the ole three fingers....
    As i said in my post, there's no input simulation for 3 keys at the same time (from what i was told based on questions to developers). which is why you get prompts from other apps (or at least the ones i've tried) and why they are slow (again, the ones i've tried). If you know any that reboots faster and without prompts than the macro posted up there, please let me know.
    10-24-11 07:52 PM
    tested, esc key had to be pressed, then worked, thanks alot
    10-24-11 07:59 PM
    FYI:

A user reporting problem with using this to reboot his device:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post6798917
    10-25-11 08:42 PM
    FYI:

A user reporting problem with using this to reboot his device:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...8/#post6798917
    weird, at least 3 of us have been using it for about a month :\
    10-25-11 08:53 PM