ShortcutMe 5.5.4.0 is released for all BB models running on BB OS 6, 5 and 4 (4.3+).

Where can I get it? App World's still showing 5.5.1 even after reset (alt r s t)

*UPDATE*
    Scratch that, App World giving 5.5.4.0 now works great, loving the new features.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Juggalo20; 08-20-11 at 01:45 AM.
    08-18-11 01:44 PM
    Thanks. Good to know that you got it.
    If you had 9900, 9930 or 9810, you would have seen ShortcutMe 5.7 on the App World.

Visortgw has now a 9930 (running ShortcutMe 5.7), but others who still runs BBs with OS 6 (or 5 or 4), please check and see if the problem that visortgw reported about the repeating scheduled launch after reboot (hour=100) is gone or not.

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-11 04:10 PM
    Thanks. Good to know that you got it.
    If you had 9900, 9930 or 9810, you would have seen ShortcutMe 5.7 on the App World.

Visortgw has now a 9930 (running ShortcutMe 5.7), but others who still runs BBs with OS 6 (or 5 or 4), please check and see if the problem that visortgw reported about the repeating scheduled launch after reboot (hour=100) is gone or not.

Thanks.

Actually, make that 5.8 on 9930 (downloaded from MobiHand).
    08-20-11 04:22 PM
    Actually, make that 5.8 on 9930 (downloaded from MobiHand).
    If you update again, it should get you 5.7.1.0
    Thanks for letting me know!
    08-20-11 05:20 PM
    I will soon add 'GetTime' macro to a new version on the beta link (that macro is already available on ShortcutMe for BB OS 7).
    Let you know when it is available on beta link.

I might also add 'GetDayOfWeek' macro.
    08-20-11 05:22 PM
    hey buddies i just got shortcut me and I was wondering if there was an easy way to make a shortcut to gmail mailbox?
    08-21-11 04:55 PM
    hey buddies i just got shortcut me and I was wondering if there was an easy way to make a shortcut to gmail mailbox?
    Please post this queastion in the following thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/shortcutme-its-macros-now-run-all-bb-models-running-os-7-6-5-4-3-a-640797/

08-25-11 08:33 AM
    ShortcutMe 5.5.5.0 (for OS 6, 5, 4.3+) is now available on the beta link.
    (Don't use beta link if you have a BB running OS7)

New in 5.5.5.0 comparing to 5.5.4.0:

- getTime macro is added. It returns current time in HHMM format (for 15:10, it returns 1510).
    You can now write the following using this new macro:
    "Set $NowTime=gettime;"
    Or
    "If2 gettime>1300;Then2; ....;Else2; ....;EndIf2;"
    (You can't write "1500>gettime>1310" because currently SCM Macro Engine just accepts one operator (>,==,<,!=) in the statements).

- Removed a bug that disabled correct auto launching (schedule launch) of shortcuts with 1 and 2 shortcut keys. The same bug also disabled the ExceptDays in Scheduled Launch items.

Please upgrade and report back any bug you see (or if you have macro feature request)

08-25-11 08:44 AM
    Vijik, how can I get a mediakeybooster license key? Its not posted at mobihand or bb app world for purchase and its saying it has an invalid key.

08-25-11 09:18 AM
    Vijik, how can I get a mediakeybooster license key? Its not posted at mobihand or bb app world for purchase and its saying it has an invalid key.

Please post this question in the thread below. I will respond there so that others who also wondering about the same thing can see it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/assign-media-keys-launch-16-applications-641100/

[Edit]: Never mind. I already answered your question in that thread.
    Last edited by Vijik; 08-25-11 at 10:39 AM.
    08-25-11 09:29 AM
    ------- macro for profile changing, one for vibrate, one for normal --------

Display name: profile to normal
    App name: Macro
    Shortcut keys: PN
    Macros:

launch profiles;delay100;
    keyn;
    enterkey;

Display name: profile to vibrate
    Shortcut keys: PQ
    Macros:
    launch profiles;delay100;
    keyv;
    enterkey;

------- macro for unlocking ----------

Display name: unlockme
    Shortcut keys: UL
    Macros:
    if0 islocked;
    then0;
    vibrate1;delay20;
    /*optional*/
    unlock;delay300;
    keyPASSWORD;
    enterkey;
    endif0;

--------- macro combinations, one scheduled at morning, one at night ----------

Display name: morning profile
    Shortcut keys: PAM
    Macros:
    importmacro UL;delay800;
    importmacro PN;

Display name: night profile
    Shortcut keys: PPM
    Macros:
    importmacro UL;delay800;
    importmacro PQ;

Then schedule launch PAM at 6:00 AM (for example) everyday and PPM at 9:00 PM (for example) everyday.
    Shortcut keys and display names and can be whatever you want.

Now, at this setting, vijik, is it possible to:
    -have a macro called gettime that returns the current time of the device? in whole numbers 559 for 5:59AM, 1200 for 12:00 PM, 1830 for 6:30PM.
    -have logical operators and &&", or " || " so that, if gettime>1759&&gettime<559;DOTHAT, just in case the phone happens to be turned off or the macro execution did not happen at the specified time, you still get the result for the wanted timeframe.

It would eliminate a second combination of macro since there would be a comparison for time and then depending on the time it runs either PQ or PN.
    I tried the Unlockme macro using scheduled launch and it brings up the password box but does not inject the keystrokes for the password. Once I manually enter the password, I then get a quick blank white screen. Ideas?

08-25-11 10:30 AM
    I tried the Unlockme macro using scheduled launch and it brings up the password box but does not inject the keystrokes for the password. Once I manually enter the password, I then get a quick blank white screen. Ideas?

What version of scm are you using?

08-25-11 11:52 AM
    Please post this question in the thread below. I will respond there so that others who also wondering about the same thing can see it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-apps-f35/assign-media-keys-launch-16-applications-641100/

[Edit]: Never mind. I already answered your question in that thread.
    Ooh forgot about that one. I thought it was still in beta testing.

08-25-11 11:56 AM
    What version of scm are you using?

The latest beta 5.5.5.0

08-25-11 11:58 AM

Right after gbsn and I had that first exchange on how to do a scheduled macro for unlocking and changing profiles, I upgraded to SCM 5.5.4 and now the macro only works intermittently. Sometimes it brings up the password box and I still have to unlock manually, and once I've done that the change profile screen pops up automatically. Weird.
    08-25-11 01:51 PM
    The latest beta 5.5.5.0

I can't get the key, spkey or passwordkey macro to type either :b

08-25-11 08:43 PM
    Right after gbsn and I had that first exchange on how to do a scheduled macro for unlocking and changing profiles, I upgraded to SCM 5.5.4 and now the macro only works intermittently. Sometimes it brings up the password box and I still have to unlock manually, and once I've done that the change profile screen pops up automatically. Weird.
    Do you remember what version of SCM you had before 5.5.4.0?
    (I need to compare it with the working version).

In general, BB OS and IT policy might disable key injection on login window.
    This has been reported by some of the SCM users when you guys could login using macros.
    But since you have had it working on your BB before, then something in 5.5.4.0 has broken it.
    08-28-11 11:02 PM
    Do you remember what version of SCM you had before 5.5.4.0?
    (I need to compare it with the working version).

In general, BB OS and IT policy might disable key injection on login window.
    This has been reported by some of the SCM users when you guys could login using macros.
    But since you have had it working on your BB before, then something in 5.5.4.0 has broken it.
    I'm pretty sure it was 5.5.1 ... no IT policies other than stock T-mobile on my BB (I'm on BIS, not BES).
    08-30-11 09:03 PM
    Hey Guys, just updated to the latest SCM Beta, 5.8.1.2, & latest BBM, 6.0.1.15. Now my BBM Macro's are not working. The macro would start a BBM condo. Any ideas?

--AppName: BlackBerry Messenger_BG
    --Parameter:
    --Macros: SpKeyscot;NavClick;
    --Display Name: Scott
    --Shortcut Chars: SP
    --Strokes:
    --Color: Default

9930 / 7.0.0.353
    08-31-11 09:11 AM
    Hey Guys, just updated to the latest SCM Beta, 5.8.1.2, & latest BBM, 6.0.1.15. Now my BBM Macro's are not working. The macro would start a BBM condo. Any ideas?

--AppName: BlackBerry Messenger_BG
    --Parameter:
    --Macros: SpKeyscot;NavClick;
    --Display Name: Scott
    --Shortcut Chars: SP
    --Strokes:
    --Color: Default

9930 / 7.0.0.353
    Did you remember to set the app permissions (ShortcutMe>Common Config>'Set Application Permissions' button) after upgrade?

08-31-11 09:16 AM
    Apparently not. Thanks, Vijik. Good to go!
    08-31-11 03:49 PM
    I'm pretty sure it was 5.5.1 ... no IT policies other than stock T-mobile on my BB (I'm on BIS, not BES).
    I can't find any differences in macros between 5.5.1.0 and 5.5.5.0 that can cause something like this.
    Could this be a result of App Permissions not being set? Do you still experiencing the same problem?
    09-01-11 05:32 AM
    ShortcutMe 5.5.5.1 is on beta link ready for download for those of you with BBs running BB OS 6.x, 5.x and 4.3+

New in 5.5.5.1 comparing to 5.5.5.0:

- 'SpSpaceKey', IsCharging and ScreenTap macros (ScreenTap is only for devices with touch screen: Torch & Storm)

- Added notification for macros if user tries to run them without having set application permissions.

gbsn, ScreenTap can for example be used to move the cursor to a field at a specific location in the browser screen.
    09-01-11 05:39 AM
    Vijik, you may probably want to swap the function of the key and spkey in OS7 devices. Making "key" be "spkey", considering the key macro does not work on menus anymore, only in a few places like text input. Or this is a problem only with the 9810?
    09-01-11 07:30 PM
    I can't find any differences in macros between 5.5.1.0 and 5.5.5.0 that can cause something like this.
    Could this be a result of App Permissions not being set? Do you still experiencing the same problem?
    Permissions are set to "allow" for everything. The problem is intermittent. I can set the time to execute the macros to be a minute or two from now (for testing) and they'll work, but when set it to the actual desired times (0700 and 2100 for the normal and quiet profiles), they don't always run. It's weird. By the way, I'm using 5.5.4, not 5.5.5, if that makes a difference.

Update:
    I figured out why it works intermittently. Sometimes I put the phone in the charging cradle overnight and it is then that the process fails. It fails because the phone is in bedside mode and requires an additional navbutton press to dismiss the "exit bedside mode?" prompt. Every time I tested the macro I had the phone in my hand, so of course the macro worked

Now to figure out how to deal with the bedside mode prompt, since I don't always have the phone in the cradle when these macros to change profiles are supposed to go off.
    Last edited by jbeek; 09-02-11 at 08:50 AM.
    09-01-11 11:06 PM
1,385 ... 2425262728 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD