.118 is ready for download.

Your macro shortcuts with multi lined macros should now get restored using Restore Config menu item.
    The restore worked fine, thanks ;D

And yes, the backup file had the "new format" line, even though its a late reply.
    04-30-11 12:40 AM
    Do you also see many zzz shortcuts in the main screen of SCM?
    05-01-11 08:02 AM
    No :[ no zzz shortcuts, what are they?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-11 12:14 PM
    I got many shortcuts with zzz as both shortcut keys and Display Name.

Anyway if anyone seeing the same thing you should upgrade to .119 that is on the beta site.

05-01-11 03:11 PM
    BTW, regarding that ***** who posted on this thread before getting tottaly deleted by CB mods:

I know another guy (maybe we are talking about the same guy but different user name) with mad dog attitue that is mostly active (dog) late in the night and also very easy to use "99%" BS talks.

I hope CB mods getting even smarter and find out how many new CB users are created and used from the same IP address as that (deleted) guy.

05-01-11 03:18 PM
    BTW, regarding that ***** who posted on this thread before getting tottaly deleted by CB mods:

I know another guy (maybe we are talking about the same guy but different user name) with mad dog attitue that is mostly active (dog) late in the night and also very easy to use "99%" BS talks.

I hope CB mods getting even smarter and find out how many new CB users are created and used from the same IP address as that (deleted) guy.

90% it was Matrix Leader, the ****** who reviewed SCM without even buying/trying it. The other 10% is that it was a friend of Matrix Leader lol. He is the only person capable of: 1.Wasting his own and other's time to create many accounts to support his crappy reviews in appverse, 2.To create multiple accounts in the forum to spam and 3.Thinking he is right every time he talks.

But either way, i reported the post and it was removed quickly. He spammed other 13 threads or so.

On topic, why do these "zzz" shortcuts happen? Because the app name is set to nothing? Just curious.
    Last edited by gbsn; 05-01-11 at 10:33 PM.
    05-01-11 10:29 PM
    90% it was Matrix Leader, the ****** who reviewed SCM without even buying/trying it. The other 10% is that it was a friend of Matrix Leader lol. He is the only person capable of: 1.Wasting his own and other's time to create many accounts to support his crappy reviews in appverse, 2.To create multiple accounts in the forum to spam and 3.Thinking he is right every time he talks.

But either way, i reported the post and it was removed quickly. He spammed other 13 threads or so.

On topic, why do these "zzz" shortcuts happen? Because the app name is set to nothing? Just curious.
    Lol.

I saw your post in another CB thread where you responded to him after he insulted another CB user in that thread.
    Thanks for reporting him. I wish all of his CB users could be deleted.

Anyway, "zzz" is the SCM's internal way to have empty shortcuts (with appName set to "").

After I enabled the main screen to show shortcuts that had their AppName set to Nothing (Ghost shortcuts), I started to see those "zzz" shortcuts on my BB.
    So I made .119 and put it on the beta link (just in case any of you experiencing the same thing).
    Those zzz-shortcuts might show up (on .118) after you create a shortcut in the middle of other shortcuts.
    05-01-11 10:56 PM
    Im having some trouble with the comment macro "/*" and "*/", for some reason i can only use it once. If i try to use it one more time i get unrecognized macro /*. I could use it freely before, but now i cant seem to find a way to use it more than once.
    05-02-11 02:07 AM
    Has anyone been able to successfully set up a macro to automatically fill in the text field then send an SMS to a specific person?

For example, I've set up a shortcut to SMS Bob. Shortcut launches SMS, specifically to Bob, but can't launch a macro to type in the text and then send.

Please help.
    05-02-11 04:13 AM
    Im having some trouble with the comment macro "/*" and "*/", for some reason i can only use it once. If i try to use it one more time i get unrecognized macro /*. I could use it freely before, but now i cant seem to find a way to use it more than once.
    I work on a fix for that.

05-02-11 06:13 AM
    Has anyone been able to successfully set up a macro to automatically fill in the text field then send an SMS to a specific person?

For example, I've set up a shortcut to SMS Bob. Shortcut launches SMS, specifically to Bob, but can't launch a macro to type in the text and then send.

Please help.
    What version of SCM do you run (SCM>BB Key>About)?

05-02-11 06:14 AM
    .120 is ready for download.

With .120 you should be able to have more than one "/*"-"*/" sets in your macros.

(Anything between "/* and "*/" will be ignored by ShortcutMe. If "/*" is found in the macros but not a corresponding "*/", then everything after "/*" will be ignored)

05-04-11 06:56 AM
    Cooool, /* and */ are working nicely again. Thanks.

05-04-11 06:50 PM
    Help

Trying to do a macro to close Whatsapp from the menu

a) macro is MENUKey;Delay100;Menuitemfrombottom1;delay100;NAVC lick

B) Run in background, Whatsapp is shortcut and u is letter

This works directly from SCM but when I set it to the menu from Common config - all I get is a white screen

What have I done wrong
    05-06-11 09:49 AM
    Cabletow,

A similar thing has been reported by a user. I wasn't able to reproduce it.

1- What shortcuts do you see when you start SCM and hiy U?

2- Try using another shortcut key that you are not currenty assigned any shortcut to (let's try Y if you don't have any shortcut key starting with Y). Does it changing anything?

3- Is that shortut you are using specified to have a category?

4- What version of SCM are you running (scm>bb key>about)?

Anyone else seeing the same behaviour?

05-06-11 11:59 AM
    Only have that short cut..... Tried changing letter no change..... Version 5.3.2.0_t.... No category specified

05-06-11 12:56 PM
    Do you have the beta link? Do you want to try the beta and see if the problem is solved in that version?

05-06-11 01:05 PM
    Bollox... Dl latest version from mobihand and it is not the right version for my torch

05-06-11 01:14 PM
    Sorry yes I am happy to try beta

05-06-11 01:39 PM
    Bollox... Dl latest version from mobihand and it is not the right version for my torch

You have probably changed your device since you purchased SCM.
    Send email to mobihand customer support and ask them to switch your account to Torch BB.

05-06-11 01:41 PM
    Sorry yes I am happy to try beta

Send email to support at shortcutme dot com to get the beta link.

05-06-11 01:41 PM
    Done

05-06-11 01:55 PM
    Thank you that seems to have sorted the issue.

05-06-11 02:44 PM
    @vijik: I am most likely missing something simple, but here goes...

How do I launch shortcut2 from within shortcut1, and then return/continue the execution of shortcut1? Possibly Launch Macro (macro-letters);?

Thanks in advance.
    05-13-11 09:44 AM
    Using macros to launch a SCM shortcut from another SCM shortcut is currently not supported.

If you want to launch more than one shortcut, you need to create a Cascading shortcut (Example: AppName=CascadedShortcut, Parameter=AB;AF;W).

The "Launch" macro is meant to launch an app and not a SCM shortcut (example: Launch Messages).

05-13-11 10:57 AM
1,385 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD