Are you talking about Bluetooth_On, Bluetooth_Off plugins?

Explain what happens when you run those plugins. I can't help much if it is only explained as "doesn't work".

Those plugins are depricated, you can use TurnBtOn and TurnBtOff macros instead.
    I created a shortcut using the plugin "+playbookbridge_off". when I run the shortcut, is diplays a message "+Bluetooth_off was not found". then I changed the macro name to TurnBtOff in the + playbookbridge_off.txt file. then it again comes up with an error "TURNBTOFF was not found to import from!". I looked in the functions of shortcutme and there are no macros in the name of TurnBtOff and TurnBtOn. I am in the latest 6.2.6.0

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk
    Last edited by berriac; 09-20-12 at 06:08 AM.
    09-20-12 05:52 AM
    I created a shortcut using the plugin "+playbookbridge_off". when I run the shortcut, is diplays a message "+Bluetooth_off was not found". then I changed the macro name to TurnBtOff in the + playbookbridge_off.txt file. then it again comes up with an error "TURNBTOFF was not found to import from!". I looked in the functions of shortcutme and there are no macros in the name of TurnBtOff and TurnBtOn. I am in the latest 6.2.6.0

Sent from my Playbook using Tapatalk
    Your macro for turning bt off in +playbookbridge_off.txt file should NOT be like this:
    ImportMacro TurnBtOff;

It sgould be like this:
    TurnBtOff;
    09-20-12 06:39 AM
    Your macro for turning bt off in +playbookbridge_off.txt file should NOT be like this:
    ImportMacro TurnBtOff;

It sgould be like this:
    TurnBtOff;
    Thanks Vijik....it worked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-20-12 08:26 AM
    Thanks Vijik....it worked

Good

FYI:
    Current PlaybookBridge_Off plugin in this thread needs Bluetooth_Off plugin (because it calls 'ImportMacro +Bluetooth_Off').
    That means you need to have the file 'bluetooth_off.txt' in the plugin folder on your BB's micro SD.
    I will update PlaybookBridge_Off (and _On) on this thread so that they use TurnBtOff and TurnBtOn macros instead.
    09-20-12 08:44 AM
    I will update PlaybookBridge_Off (and _On) on this thread so that they use TurnBtOff and TurnBtOn macros instead.
    I was about to say this to you. But thought that you might have left it intentionally for users, not using the current version.

09-20-12 08:49 AM
    I was about to say this to you. But thought that you might have left it intentionally for users, not using the current version.

No, I would not intentionally make things not work.

So, I am glad that guys like you take time and report about things that doesn't work, or things that are missing. I need this kind of help and appreciate it. Thanks.

EDIT: PlayBookBridge_Off plugin in this thread is now updated. If you have downloaded it, re-download it and let it overwrite your exiting file, PlayBookBridge_Off.txt
    Last edited by Vijik; 09-20-12 at 09:20 PM.
    09-20-12 04:20 PM
    hi,
    can somebody Help ??
    i need a Plug in Withto do the Following !
    1. Turn Wifi on + Mobile Hotspot on
    2. Turn Mobile Hotspot off + Wifi off

Thanks al lot

Greeting Ralf
    10-25-12 12:17 PM
    hi,
    can somebody Help ??
    i need a Plug in Withto do the Following !
    1. Turn Wifi on + Mobile Hotspot on
    2. Turn Mobile Hotspot off + Wifi off

Thanks al lot
    Greeting Ralf
    Make a shortcut like this in ShortcutMe:
    AppName: macro
    Shortcut Keys: HON
    Macros:
    TurnWifiOn;
    Delay 1000;
    LaunchAndWait Manage Connections;
    Down 2;

Click;
    ESCKey;

Now open NFCShortcut and tap a NFC tag and set that to launch shortcutme and set the parameter to HON.
    10-25-12 01:38 PM
    Make a shortcut like this in ShortcutMe:
    AppName: macro
    Shortcut Keys: HON
    Macros:
    TurnWifiOn;
    Delay 1000;
    LaunchAndWait Manage Connections;
    Down 2;

Click;
    ESCKey;

Now open NFCShortcut and tap a NFC tag and set that to launch shortcutme and set the parameter to HON.
    Hi Vijik

thanks a lot, but it doesn�t work !
    The Wifi is going on, but the Mobile Hotspot doesn�t Start !!!
    Whats Wrong

Thanks a lot
    10-25-12 02:10 PM
    Hi Vijik

thanks a lot, but it doesn�t work !
    The Wifi is going on, but the Mobile Hotspot doesn�t Start !!!
    Whats Wrong

Thanks a lot
    Remove the EscKey frm the end of the macros, turn off wifi, run the shortcut directly from ShortcutMe, then tell me in detail what happens.
    10-25-12 03:29 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD