doesn't BB does the same thing under the wi-fi profile???
    08-06-10 01:07 PM
    doesn't BB does the same thing under the wi-fi profile???
    It will auto connect but WiFi is still on in the background.
    08-06-10 01:38 PM
    I have never used Handango. It is telling me that the promotion code is not valid for this site, do I need to be doing this on my PC?

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 01:59 PM
    Well... What's bugging me is that I cannot totally exit the app.
    I got to my home, and selected the "Deactivate" button. It showed a popup asking if I was sure I wanted to deactivate and not ask me again. I selected Yes. But it is still in my app switcher! I opened the app hit the menu key and select "close", but it is still running in my app switcher. I don't like extra icons there if the apps aren't really running (or is it?). Although it was free, I may just delete it. Am I missing something? I see nothing in the help section about this.
    08-06-10 04:05 PM
    It turns your wifi off and on without you doing it manually. When I went to Kansas today it did as advertised. I like that I didn't have to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-10 06:23 PM
    I used SmartWiFi for about a month, so no difference in battery life, and, worst yet, it was making my Bold reboot 90% of the time I launched the camera. $3.99 down the drain for me.
    I had the same experience with smartifi. I finally disabled smartwifi and my battery life is not different My battery life today was .8% per hour. So annoying and embarrassing when you try to take a pic and it reboots for 3-5 minutes.
    08-06-10 07:12 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD