I just hooked the phone up to the computer to go in and delete some of the unnecessary apps that I have on my phone that I don't use and I cant find them? I'm talking about the original files/apps that come on the phone.

I'm currently running the 114/v3 and I cannot access like the "fonts, visual voice mail, games, ect ect ect."

I tried doing a battery pull and then I also restarted my computer and I still cannot access it. Got any ideas?
    04-20-09 03:15 AM
    So its not showing all of the installed items when connected to DM or AppLoader?
    04-20-09 03:54 AM
    When I plug it in to the DM, it says the whole checking for updates and none are found. Then when I go to the app. loader it will only show the apps that I've downloaded.. Like weatherbug, buzzme, BBlight, and stuff like that. It wont give the list of other apps installed.
    04-20-09 04:38 PM
    I think you need to go through update software>options
    04-20-09 04:41 PM
    Edit, nm.. When I did that, it gave me a list of OS. 65,75,114.
    04-20-09 05:09 PM
    Have you tried the loader program (c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader\loader.exe? That seems to be the only way I can access those apps since .122. Do you have .122 radio in that hybrid?
    04-20-09 05:19 PM
    It was under the common files, dunno why it wouldn't let me do it straight through DM?
    04-20-09 05:33 PM
    It was under the common files, dunno why it wouldn't let me do it straight through DM?

Do you have .122 radio in that hybrid? I have verified that DM works with 4 different os's that I have loaded just to see if .122 was unique, and it appears to be.
    04-20-09 05:41 PM
    Make sure "show all" is checked in the apps folder. I lost all of mine once and discovered they were hidden.
    05-04-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD