Hi all,
    I'm new to Crackberry and the app store, it's nice to see apps that you can't get anywhere else. The Sex Positions app here caught my eye, pretty slick.

Another reason the Blackberry is better than the iPhone, iPhone's app store doesn't have apps like this, I checked iTunes to compare.

Can you guys name other apps we have that aren't available on the iPhone?

thanks,
    BlackberryNewGuy
    10-03-09 12:56 AM
    hmm..ive no idea. but i know an app that works on the iPhone only, and not for the Blackberry: Chain Rxn game from facebook. haha. oh and i'd like the makers of Girlfriend Keeper to make it available for BB too!
    10-03-09 01:13 AM
    the iphone actually has quite a few adult oriented apps. the main app that i came back to blackberry for was BBM. i just couldnt live without it.
    10-03-09 01:54 AM
    I'm always surprised to hear so many people addicted to BBM... what does it do that any other IM client doesn't?
    10-03-09 02:46 AM
    BBM is an addiction!!! AIM yahoo or whatever else doesnt compare to BBM. That is the only thing i despise about .230!(Not having BBm 5.0) Anyways where is the OTA for some adult content!! PM me
    10-03-09 02:53 AM
    There actually a couple threads about this. This one is the biggest http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...ns-app-294238/ People got a bit pissy talking about it.
    10-03-09 03:36 AM
    I am one of those "pissy" people. This app got more attention that it deserved. If you need an app for this, you have more problems and are not very experienced in this regard.
    10-03-09 05:18 AM
    Jesus. I love my storm, but what a bunch of fan boys. Seriously. The iphone has more(and better) apps than we could imagine. Java(BB) os sucks. It is antiquated and doesn't allow programing anywhere near as nice as that on the iphone.

Get over it, seriously.
    10-03-09 05:23 AM
    The Bold plus the 64GB Touch are a great combination for apps. RIM devices are more business/professionally oriented and therefore lag behind entertainment devices like the iPhone and the Touch. Give RIM some time to catch up. Iphone may have the apps but as far as multi-tasking and being able to use a microSD card as well as other more important functional aspects, RIM devices are far better.
    10-03-09 06:08 AM
    screw apps. lol.
    10-03-09 07:06 AM
    I am one of those "pissy" people. This app got more attention that it deserved. If you need an app for this, you have more problems and are not very experienced in this regard.
    Who are you to say that an app is getting more attention that is deserves. How I see it. It it is an app someone wrote just like any other app out there for peoples enjoyment or whatever they might be using it for. So if this doesnt deserve any attention neither does any other app created.

Fail.. !
    10-03-09 11:06 AM
    If you have paid any attention to the previous threads on the app, you might be more understanding. I definitely am NOT suggesting anything derogatory about the app. With all the possibility of less mature users, it might not need as much attention. In addition, the main point of the discussion thread was more related to Apple versus BB apps. In that regard, your comment...FAIL...as well.
    10-03-09 06:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD