Hi,

The user feedback we got on the first version of GyPSii we released was that it was too slow, that it didn't work on Pearl devices and that it caused problems with eSpell. We've now put out a new version - gypsii.com/m - and are looking for feedback on what we got right/wrong.

If you haven't used it before, GyPSii is a location-aware service for photo-publishing, friend-finding and exploring your surroundings. You can also check out published photos/videos (and upload them) at gypsii.com in a big-screen browser.

Anyway, we know we're not 100% "there" yet, and we're really looking for dedicated users to use it and rip it to shreds (verbally!), so we can make it better, or just tell us you love it! As long as you don't use profanities, all feedback is welcome.

Thanks, Sam
    Last edited by SamCritch; 07-24-08 at 09:03 AM.
    07-24-08 04:03 AM
    For some reason when I attempt to login, it's saying that the APN settings are incorrect. Rebooting now.
    07-28-08 10:07 AM
    Same thing.

GyPSii server: 900
    Login failed. Please check your APN settings for 3rd party applications.

APN is correct. Permissions all set to allow.
    07-28-08 10:12 AM
    Hi,

Thanks n8d for taking the time to check this out and my apologies it's not working yet. We've had a problem brought to our attention in the last few days, with APNs on T-Mobile and a Slovenian mobile operator, where there's a proxy/firewall, which seems to cause this behaviour. Your post seems to confirm it - I assume your 3rd party apps APN is wap.voicestream.com or Internet2.voicestream.com ?

Our developers are working on a fix, we think it will take a few days to resolve, I will keep everyone posted.

Thanks,

Sam
    07-28-08 03:22 PM
    correct. wap.voicestream.com

Sorry, I would have responded earlier, as I thought i was subscribed to this thread.
    07-29-08 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD