09-16-09 08:21 PM
33 12
tools
    I understand you can do this from Google voice. But I paid for the app and they should at least send back an email.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 03:25 PM
    Mine stopped working on Sat. I unistalled and reinstalled multiple times because this had fixed any problems in the past. I emailed them Sat and got the automated response but nothing since. A few weeks ago, they responded quickly. I have my google voice # on myfaves and this was the easiest way to make outbound calls with it. Now I have to call my google # and type in a # to call out. It still works (no minutes because of myfaves) but the app was sooo much easier. And I paid $9.99 for it. I really hope they respond and do something about it.
    09-14-09 03:59 PM
    Mobile Max is the company behind GVdialer. I suggest you visit their webpage to try to make contact...
    MobileMax - Contact Us
    09-14-09 04:49 PM
    I just got chastised on the original gv dialer thread from a beta tester who has never had a problem. He told me to stop assuming it was the app or the company and maybe it was an app I installed. I told him I was basing it on all the people that started having the exact same problem at the exact same time. I'm happy his still works but I paid $10 for an app that doesn't work. The company doesn't seem to be responding to any of their paying customers. I can't imagine we all installed an app that is causing a problem out of the blue. An email from the company doesn't seem like too much to ask for, does it?
    09-14-09 07:13 PM
    After all this, I just opened gv dialer for the heck of it and it synched for the first time in 3 days. I could have saved a lot of typing if it did this 20 minutes ago hahahaha. I made a call and it worked like a charm!
    09-14-09 07:29 PM
    I was having the same issue as everyone. Ideleted the app and went back the the GV Dialer site and re entered my info. For username i just put my email minus the @gmail part. And i put the voicemail pin this time. This time it actually synced....and then i tried making a call and it got stuck at 76%. Tried it again and it worked perfectly
    09-14-09 08:24 PM
    Ok so now it goes to 78% and stops. Then hits called failed
    09-15-09 11:05 AM
    Well, it finally started to work again. I don't know what I did to get it to work. Now I just need to get them to send me the pin again. I did buy the app but did not save the pin. I know, I know, lesson learned. Thanks to every one for trying to help with this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-09 08:21 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD