I use Google Voice for my business number to go to my cell and landline because I got a really good number through them 466-4FIX and my business is repairs. Anyway, I heard about GVDialer through the forums and wanted to try it so I went to the site GVdialer Home and clicked on the "Free Trial" I did all the information as it requested and I received my download link. EVERYTIME I click on this link I get to a webpage that says "Mobile Max - Login - Error Text - Try again" then in 10 seconds it redirects me to the GVDialer login page... Since I'm not a paid customer I dont have a login, I just want to try the software!!

Can anyone verify they're having the same issue? I've tried the download link in 2 different browsers and each time get the same error.... If this is how bad the company is that I can't even get a working download link than forget it..
    09-25-09 03:43 PM
    Their support seems to have died after their app got taken down from the iPhone App Store. I'd try emailing them and see what they say but yea =/

The app itself is great though.
    09-25-09 04:06 PM
    Grrr.... wish I just wish I could use it, would make calling out for my business a lot easier than the Google Voice dialer.
    09-25-09 04:24 PM
    Does anyone have the .cod files that they could post for GVDialer? I'm having the same issues.
    09-30-09 02:39 PM
    I purchased the app and have the same problem, gvdialer download link invalid. I've emailed them hope to be able to get the program.
    10-10-09 06:56 AM
    Me too. I purchased it, but it no longer works. Does anyone have the program, I do have my own code that I purchased.

Rochelle
    10-18-09 11:30 PM
    Hey all,

I have been using the trial version of gvdialer for a few weeks and decided to go and buy an authorization code, but now they aren't selling it anymore. So, what I want to know, is if these authorization codes can be used on more than one phone. Without beating around the bush, is it possible for me to pay someone for their authorization code? Or does it only work once? I am so angry because I use this app all the time, and I had to jump through hoops to get my GV number put on my sprint pick 3 and everything. Now, the app I want to use isn't available. I sent an email to mobile max too, to ask them what's going on and if I could by an auth code somehow. I haven't heard back, so who knows.
    10-21-09 05:11 PM
    Is there any update on this....at this time it does not seem possible to download the program. I am new to GV and wanted to try GVD out. Thanks...
    10-23-09 01:03 PM
    I'm getting this message when I try to download GV dialer:

GVdialer downloads are temporarily unavailable.

Sorry for the inconvenience
    10-26-09 11:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD