Guitar Hero� World Tour Mobile

Rock the drums and guitar to 15 all new tracks and engage in multiplayer battles against live opponents. Want more? New songs are added monthly. Guitar Hero� World Tour is ready to rock your phone! The sequel to the award-winning and best-selling Guitar Hero� III Mobile is a whole new game, just like the console version. Enjoy 15 all-new tracks to start, plus a bonus song each month, and rock them on both drums and guitar! Engage in multiplayer battles against live opponents and use your battle powers to become a mobile rock legend. Go online at guitarhermobile.com to create your star persona, see where you rank, check your achievements, get new songs and more!

Please note that downloading of the initial 15 songs, as well as new songs requires a data connection/internet plan for your device. Magmic Games and Bplay are not responsible for data charges incurred by carriers for downloading content related to this title.

Track List:

Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
    Creedence Clearwater Revival - "Up Around the Bend"
    Smashing Pumpkins - "Today"
    Blondie - "One Way or Another"
    Silversun Pickups - "Lazy Eye"
    Lynyrd Skynyrd - "Sweet Home Alabama (live)"
    Sublime - "Santeria"
    No Doubt - "Spiderwebs"
    Rise Against - "Re-Education Through Labor"
    Oasis - "Some Might Say"
    Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - "Hollywood Nights"
    Interpol - "Obstacle 1"
    Ted Nugent - "Stranglehold"
    Black Label Society - "Stillborn"
    Motorhead - "Overkill"

Buy It Now

02-25-09 03:48 PM
    Has anyone played this on a storm yet? It claims to be compatible with the storm. I can't find any description of how it works on a storm, what buttons, etc.
    02-25-09 08:17 PM
    Im interested in the game but would also like to know how good it is on the storm.
    02-25-09 08:24 PM
    I have been waiting for the 8900 hundred to become supported. Does anyone know when the 8900 will become compatible??

Thanks,

JP
    02-25-09 10:23 PM
    Bought World Tour from bplay for my Storm 9530.. Game seems to run alright.. touch screen works.. but no sound it comes out of the handset instead of the speakers or headphones when plugged in. Could be a conflict with an App.. but seeing as I dont really have many apps I doubt it.. Id like to know if anyone else is having this problem.
    02-26-09 02:06 PM
    Bought World Tour from bplay for my Storm 9530.. Game seems to run alright.. touch screen works.. but no sound it comes out of the handset instead of the speakers or headphones when plugged in. Could be a conflict with an App.. but seeing as I dont really have many apps I doubt it.. Id like to know if anyone else is having this problem.
    I just got it and played a few songs. Works both through my speakers and the headphones.

Sweet game! Full screen, smooth gameplay

Works great on my 9530!
    02-26-09 03:00 PM
    The sound problem sounds like an OS issue. There is a problem with the storm OS prior to (I think) .100 where sounds don't come out of the speakers but do come out of the headphones. If you have not upgraded from the .75 OS release that came with the phone that may be the problem. You have to decide if you want to try upgrading to an unofficial release (current is .109) or wait for an official release from your carrier
    02-26-09 03:01 PM
    Make sure your APN settings are entered in advanced options or you may have connection problems!
    03-01-09 09:29 PM
    i am new to this game..i am wondering if i just suck at it or is the game a problem..every time i miss i a note the game comes to a end..is this normal or should the game keep playing despite my errors.it says i failed and game ends .the game seems to run good maybe i am just sucking because i am a begginer.this is a very cool game and i think worth the money...help
    Last edited by riot1002; 03-04-09 at 08:46 AM.
    03-04-09 07:11 AM
    I got it to work.. I had to do a battery removal in order to get the sound to come out of the speaker as opposed to the handset. Im using official .75 O/S
    03-08-09 10:17 AM
    Any word on support for the 8900 Curve? Pretty disappointing to see a brand new phone completely abandoned already.
    03-10-09 04:35 PM
    Hey Guys,

I'm currently on a Rogers data plan (6 GIG/mth) and was wondering just how much bandwidth this game uses. Would I be able to play the game on a regular basis?
    04-01-09 02:24 AM
    Hey Guys,

I'm on Vodafone Australia. I just downloaded guitar hero, game loads but whenever I try to play it says no connection. My phone has a connection because i'm getting emails and can surf the net. I'm thinking it's something to do with the APN / TCP thing, but I don't know what to enter in there for Vodafone Australia and I can't find anything...

Any suggestions?
    04-02-09 09:22 PM
    Has anyone used this on a 8330? I'd like to find out how well it works before I buy it.
    04-10-09 08:14 PM
    does anyone know if it will work on the Tour

Thanx
    09-20-09 06:37 PM
    I downloaded guitar hero mobile 5 from the bbplay website but cannot figure out how to delete it from my phone. I know how to delete them from the bbapp but cannot figure out how to get rid of this application

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD