Guitar Hero 3 Mobile

Guitar Hero� is now available on mobile! Rock out anytime, anywhere with this rhythm-based, three button game that stays true to the original. This is the one-time purchase version of the game. The initial game comes with 15 tracks from some of rock�s greatest acts. With the one-time purchase, you will have access to an additional three tracks issued each month. Please note that downloading of new songs requires a data connection/internet plan for your device.

Open with 15 jamming tracks, all taken from the Guitar Hero console series.

� Grow your set list with 3 new songs monthly

� Play through 3 venues each with 4 set songs and an encore

� Shred as your favorite characters on four authentic Gibson guitars, in three killer venues

� Unlock guitars, earn achievements and break records

� Hit the right notes to drive the crowd wild with star power!

(1) Santana - Black Magic Woman
    (2) Wolfmother - Woman
    (3) AFI - Miss Murder
    (4) Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss
    (5) Alice Cooper - School's Out
    (6) Pat Benatar - Hit Me with Your Best Shot
    (7) Van Halen - You Really Got Me
    (8) KISS - Strutter
    (9) Smashing Pumpkins - Cherub Rock
    (10) Stone Temple Pilots - Trippin on A Hole
    (11) Matchbook Romance - Monsters
    (12) Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil
    (13) Black Sabbath - Paranoid
    (14) The Allman Brothers Band - Jessica
    (15) Scorpions - Rock You Like A Hurricane

Buy It Now

06-17-08 01:29 PM
    What do you use for the controls? My son has this game on his Wii. I can't figure out what you would use for what?
    07-01-08 04:24 PM
    I have this game for more than a few months now and I must say it's a good game to pass some time plus you can even download some new songs for free. The down side is, of course, the price and the songs are in midi format. Oh well, I'm a big fan of GH series so it's not a biggie. I even got GH on my DS. lol
    07-13-08 09:09 PM
    will this game work for the storm?
    12-03-08 08:14 PM
    The midi's a bit of a let-down, but it's amazing they were able to put GHIII on a blackberry at all!
    12-27-08 09:16 PM
    bump....

want to know if this works on the storm
    01-02-09 06:33 PM
    Miss this one already. Had it on my 8330 Curve... Miss that too. Have the 8350i with all the probs. Anyway, wish I could use it on my new phone without re-purchasing. Either way, its definitely worth the price.
    02-07-09 12:38 AM
    You can visit www.bplay.com/purchases to transfer your purchased game to a new device.
    02-07-09 11:03 AM
    bump....

want to know if this works on the storm
    Nope not yet...you would think a game like this might work on a touch screen phone...Im waiting for Worms to come to the Storm!!!
    02-07-09 04:01 PM
    I might get this for my Curve, always liked Guitar Hero, but the midi is a bit let down but I guess it is better than nothing. Seems quite fun and might kill some time when I'm bored =D.
    02-08-09 02:26 AM
    I forgot I had won a license for this from BerryReview. I be emailing to change my pin over!
    02-08-09 11:14 AM
    Is this game compatable with the blackberry storm? Thanks!
    02-22-09 04:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD