Has anyone tried installing the Grooveshark app from mobile.grooveshark.com? It seemed to install fine for me, but each time I try to run it, my phone just locks up completely and needs a reboot.
    12-16-09 03:16 PM
    From the site:

Grooveshark Mobile runs on all BlackBerry phones running OS 4.2.1 or later, except the BlackBerry Storm.
    12-16-09 03:21 PM
    From the site:

except the BlackBerry Storm.
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    12-16-09 03:24 PM
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    I know, one of the most advanced Blackberry's and always the last for apps.
    12-16-09 03:27 PM
    From the site:
    Grooveshark Mobile runs on all BlackBerry phones running OS 4.2.1 or later, except the BlackBerry Storm.
    Thanks shaydlife ... it sure as **** doesn't say that on the mobile download page, which I'm looking at on my phone right now. It just has a big old 'download' button, says "Grooveshark is available for download for your mobile device', and no complaints from the phone on install. Nice.
    12-16-09 03:41 PM
    Thanks shaydlife ... it sure as **** doesn't say that on the mobile download page, which I'm looking at on my phone right now. It just has a big old 'download' button, says "Grooveshark is available for download for your mobile device', and no complaints from the phone on install. Nice.
    Grooveshark Mobile Music: Blackberry

Requirements:

* Grooveshark Mobile runs on all BlackBerry phones running OS 4.2.1 or later, except the BlackBerry Storm.
    * 3G or WiFi connection required.
    * Grooveshark Mobile requires 500k of space.
    12-16-09 04:02 PM
    Darn! I was so excited and downloaded it today only to see it was for VIP only... $3/mo isn't terrible but is there a cheaper plan?

Edit: oops, there is... $30/year... not bad but we'll see how exclusive this app becomes. Does anyone have it that recommends it?
    Last edited by cbble; 12-16-09 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Found "cheaper" plan.
    12-16-09 04:30 PM
    Darn! I was so excited and downloaded it today only to see it was for VIP only... $3/mo isn't terrible but is there a cheaper plan?

Edit: oops, there is... $30/year... not bad but we'll see how exclusive this app becomes. Does anyone have it that recommends it?
    The actual service is pretty nice, its going to depend on what kinda lawsuits the company faces though since they are 100% partnered w/ all the major labels. yet...
    12-16-09 04:41 PM
    Yep, thy were sues by EMI Music earlier this year.
    12-16-09 05:32 PM
    I was wondering the same thing with all the songs that they have on there that you can listen to on the fly. If I bought the $30/year it'd be a shame if they got sued to oblivion...
    12-16-09 06:19 PM
    Has anybody had luck with running Grooveshark on a Blackberry Pearl 8120? I can't even access the website on mine - I get the following error message: HTTP Error 504:Gateway timeout. I have tried accessing on both Opera Mini and using the Blackberry browser.

Any advice or guidance on how I can get this downloaded onto my Pearl would be much appreciated.
    10-20-10 09:45 AM
    I pay the money to use it on my pc it's a shame I can't get it to work on my phone
    10-20-10 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD