Advanced Calls and LED Control from Sultan Al Sooz has just been updated and is now named ADVANCE OS and LED and is now available in Blackberry App World.

It still has all the great features of V8.7.1 but he has now added even more!! There are so many new features, like popups for BBM, SMS, and emails messages and the ability to turn off the flashing LED with any user activity to just name a couple.

He has added so many new things that it makes the app so much better and useful. There are just way to many new features to remember off the top of my head.

To me this has been a great addition to my Blackberry and I just wanted to let everyone know that he has just improved a app that was already great and made it even better!!

Did I mention that this app is FREE!!
    01-10-12 10:52 AM
    The app is a good one and a great alternative to Bebuzz for those who want one. Update added a lot of nice features.
    01-10-12 12:40 PM
    Thers another thread for this great app (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bebuzz-679178/) if you want more info on it.
    01-10-12 01:02 PM
    Thers another thread for this great app (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bebuzz-679178/) if you want more info on it.
    The other thread has all the things tht the app had B4 the upgrade. He has also added a bunch of new features that is part of V9.2 just wanted people to know there are a lot of new things in the app.
    Last edited by jordan559; 01-10-12 at 01:58 PM.
    andyahs likes this.
    01-10-12 01:55 PM
    The other thread has all the things tht the app had B4 the upgrade. He has also added a bunch of new features that is part of V9.2 just wanted people to know there are a lot of new things in the app.
    I understand that. Just thought since the developer is on the
    other thread it would be helpful.
    01-10-12 02:50 PM
    I understand that. Just thought since the developer is on the
    other thread it would be helpful.
    Np. He's going to keep a eye out here too just I'm case people have any questions about the new features. Take care.
    bklyneddie likes this.
    01-10-12 05:32 PM
    Advanced Calls and LED Control from Sultan Al Sooz has just been updated and is now named ADVANCE OS and LED and is now available in Blackberry App World.

It still has all the great features of V8.7.1 but he has now added even more!! There are so many new features, like popups for BBM, SMS, and emails messages and the ability to turn off the flashing LED with any user activity to just name a couple.

He has added so many new things that it makes the app so much better and useful. There are just way to many new features to remember off the top of my head.

To me this has been a great addition to my Blackberry and I just wanted to let everyone know that he has just improved a app that was already great and made it even better!!

Did I mention that this app is FREE!!
    07-11-13 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD