http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/08/11/sensobi-updates-blackberry-app-invites-500-more-bgr-readers-to-closed-beta/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 01:12 PM
    Got my invite last month, but haven't used it much since. Prefer the default contact application personally
    08-11-09 01:19 PM
    I got it then, too,but app was updated today w a new feature or 2 and it runs a bit cleaner now.

08-11-09 01:48 PM
    Thanks for the heads up. Got an invite and am playing around with it now.
    08-11-09 02:01 PM
    I removed it. Can't see where I can redownload. Eh, I'll pass I guess
    08-11-09 02:34 PM
    I like the app but I don't like that I can't view more than x number of the activity log. I'd rather just pull up Address Book, go the contact, and hit the Menu button for the Activity Log.
    08-11-09 04:00 PM
    I like the features, but it isn't for me. Going to an alternate app for contacts isn't really what I want to use, even though it does help to keep track of communications for each contact.

It is slow to start up, seems to crash when opened multiple times, and wasn't what I was looking for. I know I just received an update link to hopefully fix some of the locking up issues, but I really don't want to have to wait as long as I do just to pop up the contact list. It would be better if it were able to cache some of hte info to SD card or something instead fo reloading everything when it starts.
    08-11-09 05:05 PM
    I like the features, but it isn't for me. Going to an alternate app for contacts isn't really what I want to use, even though it does help to keep track of communications for each contact.

It is slow to start up, seems to crash when opened multiple times, and wasn't what I was looking for. I know I just received an update link to hopefully fix some of the locking up issues, but I really don't want to have to wait as long as I do just to pop up the contact list. It would be better if it were able to cache some of hte info to SD card or something instead fo reloading everything when it starts.
    Its still In beta so click the send feedback link in the app and help make it something really useful. I like the app, not crazy about it I think there is a good chance when the xobni app comes out later this year that Sensobi might prove to be underwhelming.

08-11-09 10:33 PM
    Waiting for my invite.

08-11-09 11:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD