Hi,

GPSLogger II v 3.3 - Open Map Support & more [BB OS4.6 - 7.1]-gpslogger.png GPSLogger II
    It has been a while that I had to share some GPSLogger news with you [and I am sorry - it's not about a BB10 Version]...

In the past couple of weeks I have started to ride the mountain bike again (after a break or more then 10 years) - actually I had to realiz that the actual GPSLogger build would not fit perfect to my outdoor logging requirements - so I have create a complete new Version.

If you are interested why I was not happy with GPSLogger you can read more details about my riding experience in various threads in my own forum (but actually this is just as reference!) - here is a short list:

You can be one if the first that can try the new functionalities simply by downloading the open beta (I have tested this version over the past couple of days and it works very stable).

Please feel free to download GPSLogger II v3.3.x OPEN BETA
    Or point your BlackBerry Browser directly to: http://www.emacberry.com/ota/gpsl2beta.jad
    Please note, that this version comes without BBM-Integration - only applications downloaded via AppWorld can have BBM support

The two mayor changes in GPSLogger II are the enhancements for the outdoor navigation functionality and the open map data support - In order that you are able to understand the new functionality I recommend to read the following new sections that I have added to the GPSLogger Manual (actually creating that documentation took almost the same time then implementing the features!)

Please be so kind and let me know any kind of feedback here in the crackberry forum!

Thanks to all the support over the past 4 years
    Matthias
    10-28-13 02:32 PM
    Wow, nice, I will try this when I fire up my 9900 again which for sure will be next 2 months
    10-28-13 08:00 PM
    it's the only remaining use case of my BlackBerry
    10-29-13 03:50 AM