I am looking for an app that will use google maps to display the radar in my current location. I travel a lot and most of the time I dont know the location I am in and if I could find a weather radar layer for google maps that would be awesome, as with google maps I can display my current location via GPS.
    I have tried about all of the weather apps out there and I am looking for something more specific and if it costs money I dont mind paying for it but free is always nice.
    06-15-10 09:19 PM
    I use BerryWeather. It does not use Google Maps, but it does use GPS and/or cell tower location. Radar maps are available.
    06-15-10 09:35 PM
    WeatherEye by Pelmorex, found in the App World.

It displays a weather map once you set your location (city) in the list of areas. It's quite easy to use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-10 09:37 PM
    Another option is BBWeather. It doesn't show a radar map, but it does auto update your location based on GPS and it's free. I like it.......
    BBWeather Experimental GPS Feature Added by Tateu BerryReview
    06-15-10 10:09 PM
    I don't know about other Apps, but Sprint has a great Navigator option that works really well and is free if you have the Simply Everything plan.
    06-17-10 09:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD