Hi there,

I'm about to go on a long trip and I'd like to track where I walked.
    Of all the apps I tried I like GPS Tracker (InstaMapper) the most,
    because it has the feature which sets automatically waypoints every X seconds.

I love this because after exporting the track to google earth I'm able to playback my route instead of just having a drawn line on top of the map.

The only thing I don't like is that GPS Tracker always needs data coverage.

So I'm asking you if there is a tracking software out there which has this waypoint feature and works offline.

Thank you very much!
    04-25-10 07:28 AM
    TrekBuddy and Mobile GMaps are the only two mapping apps that I know of for the BlackBerry that don't use real-time data. I haven't used either so I don't know if they have the waypoint feature you want, but either might be what you are looking for.
    04-25-10 08:20 AM
    Gpslogger also can log your track withOUT data. But it does not draw your route, point by point. It just overlays the entire route either on google earth or garmin or some 3rd party gps apps.
    04-25-10 09:10 AM
    +1 for GPSLogger. I use it while hiking. I don't care to see the map while I'm hiking, but like the fact I can overlay the route onto Google Earth later.
    04-25-10 09:34 AM
    If you have GPSLogger and an account with gpsies.com, you can use GPSies Connect (written by the GPSLogger author) to upload your tracks to gpsies.com and then view them (maps and all) on your cell phone.
    04-26-10 10:40 AM
    gpsed works well.
    04-26-10 10:58 AM
    Hello! Everyone I'm going to introduce about a great software called GPS tracking software which helps you find the precise location of your house, car, school or anything. This amazing software is very interesting and helpful and you can buy it. So, go to the site free gps tracking and check out this amazing software. I hope this software will be useful.

Thank You!
    09-06-13 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD