Has anyone done a current comparison?
    I used Amaze for a while but got tired of it not finding addresses and no US Local Search.
    Nav4All has been working pretty good, but a lot of clicks to get an address input. Now I understand Nav4All won't be free after 1/1/10.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 06:40 PM
    I really like Amaze. Never used Nav4All, but the fact that it won't be free is enough reason for me not to try it.
    08-05-09 09:33 PM
    I have both obviously after the 1st I will only be using Amaze. I have the same issues as the OP which is why I still use one or the other. I would not pay for Nav4all if they charged for the current version out now. I would like AmaZe to have better bb shortcut support and local search that works better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 10:01 PM
    i use lifeinpocket and its good but it doesnt stream maps
    08-05-09 10:37 PM
    i use vz navigator. pricey but worth it.
    08-05-09 11:01 PM
    telenav works well but theres no way im paying 10 a month for it
    08-06-09 12:02 AM
    I've only used Amaze but for a free application it's pretty sweet. On my Storm it's a little finicky with inputting information and navigating the different screens but it gets me on track to where I wanna be. Sadly though I rarely go anywhere these days that I haven't been a hundred times before so I rarely have any actual need for a GPS.
    08-06-09 12:11 AM
    I used amaZe on all my trips and it's so accurate. This past weekend my hubby used Garmin Nuvi 880 and I used my amaZe and they were both on the mark--- but I didn't have to pay for mine
    08-06-09 07:44 AM
    I use the VZW navigator and works great ,but it is kinda expensive as kcpaynev1 said. Have to pay a monthly fee to use.
    08-06-09 08:32 AM
    Tangential, but are you guys aware that VZNavigator is a prorated feature? That is, if you only use it for, say, three days then cancel it, you only get charged $1.
    08-06-09 07:30 PM
    So you have to use it and cancel all the time? I think it's very risky, they may end up charge you big money.

How many times you have tried this way?
    I've used it at least four times in the last year, in different months (I only use it for trips). I was only charged a fraction of a month each time. To be honest, though, I never signed up and cancelled more than once in a billing cycle -- but if you look at the bill, the services are dated and prorated, just like they are when you (for example) switch from 700 minutes to 1400 minutes (which I've also done a few times, but never more than once a month).
    08-06-09 09:02 PM
    I use amaze and sprintnav, but I got the everything data plan so it's free. Amaze recently added a yellow pages search and are supposed to be releasing new version if they haven't already.
    08-10-09 10:42 PM
    I just loaded amaze and it just keeps saying cannot find satellites.
    When I use BB maps it has no problem finding the satellites.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
    08-11-09 01:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD