hi i want to know is there any standalone or combo apps that allow me to use my 9300 as a GPS altimeter and/or a GPS speedometer?

Any Suggestions???

App World/OTA Download links please!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using the CrackBerry Forums App!
    08-29-12 10:30 AM
    Sort of, endomondo Pro will give you altitude on the graphs but I don't know that it can do that while you are working out. Endomondo Pro does a great job at tracking and audibly as well as visually informing you of the distance traveled.

I love it.

However, I purchased a Garmin 910XT because it allows me to track my open water swim as well as my pool laptimes (no lap required - it figures it out for you - just swim) and it can easily transfer from the wrist to the bike.

The cost of endomondo Pro: 4.99, the cost of Garmin 910XT 350.00 bucks.

The endomondo Pro is a better value for most people. ;-).
    08-29-12 11:03 AM
    This is the one I use: GPS Tool Plus.

I’ve tried quite a few before and this is the best one I have used, and I mean best as in best in accuracy. It is not fancy by any means but gives you all the data you need.

I use it every time I go hiking.
    08-29-12 11:06 AM
    This is the one I use: GPS Tool Plus.

I�ve tried quite a few before and this is the best one I have used, and I mean best as in best in accuracy. It is not fancy by any means but gives you all the data you need.

I use it every time I go hiking.

Hmm I use GPS Tool Free but I'm gonna upgrade to Pro if thats best.

08-29-12 11:15 AM
    Hmm I use GPS Tool Free but I'm gonna upgrade to Pro if thats best.

Remember� that is the best one that works for me, it may not be the best out there. I have tried Endomondo but it proved to be a battery hog for me. No good when you are on a long, long hike.
    08-29-12 11:55 AM
    BlackStar is a nice one too, it also has a compass that works for phones without the magnetic compass built in. It works by movement via GPS to judge your heading.
    You can load Geocaching .gpx files, too.
    Works without data/cell connection, but if you do have data it will also load you up into Google Maps or BB Maps.
    Blackstar Navigation - About the application
    08-29-12 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD