I got a notification via App World that an update to one of my apps is available. So I tried to download it and it says that it's not available from App World. So, why did I get an update notification then?
    Last edited by RHS; 11-04-09 at 07:51 PM.
    11-04-09 07:49 PM
    Try logging in to My World when you go into App World.

John
    11-04-09 10:49 PM
    I got a notification via App World that an update to one of my apps is available. So I tried to download it and it says that it's not available from App World. So, why did I get an update notification then?
    that happened to me for quick launch and the upgrade wouldn't work. what is the app that said you had an upgrade?
    11-05-09 08:03 AM
    The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to update QuickLaunch.

I'll say it again for those who missed my earlier response:

When you go to App World, you MUST login to MyWorld, then you are allowed to do the update.

John
    11-05-09 08:18 AM
    When you go to App World, you MUST login to MyWorld, then you are allowed to do the update.

John
    That's what it was. Thanks!
    11-05-09 07:16 PM
    I am having the same issue with my wifes, but it is not the my world.. i have logged her in a bunch of times.. it is so weird. I get the error " AppName is not available for download from the Blackberry App World"
    02-20-11 07:24 PM
    To anyone getting the error message, have any of you downloaded the original application using a different BlackBerry ID? Just curious to know...
    02-20-11 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD