I think I solved my BB app world problem. Had been having the problems where could not connect to app world all weekend. I plugged my phone into computer and went to desktop manager to back up stuff on my desktop and it loaded the applications and had it search for updates and somehow whatever updates it needed it made the phone want to install app world after it got done rebooting. Like appworld had never been downloaded on my phone - it went through all the steps of language etc. and it works. Not sure if this will help others or not.
    10-02-11 03:05 PM
    The timing was most likely coincidental and probably didn't have anything to do with connecting with a computer.

There have been outages all weekend. Users are now reporting reconnecting with App World.
    10-02-11 03:09 PM
    all i know is mine went dead the instant i updated to App World 3.0.0.73. i cannot get another version yet and i am really desperate to get the copy before the update that worked fine. is there a link somewhere? i cannot use Desktop software because it only runs in Microsoft Windows and i use Linux
    10-02-11 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD