Which do you prefer? WLS seems to be more accurate and fast. Where is the options menu for GMM?
    12-21-08 09:34 AM
    i love windows live search. im a big movie goer and i get lost a lot so the movie search and driving directions are a life saver for me.
    12-21-08 09:38 AM
    +1 for windows live search. Movie search and food are my reasons

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 09:56 AM
    Windows live search! Without a doubt... I use google maps if I'm just looking up an address or quick directions on the map, but WLS is much faster, more flexible and more intuitive to use.

In my opinion, google still needs to do some work on maps... It's exceedingly slow on my curve, and in non-3G areas it's useless.
    12-21-08 10:20 AM
    �3 for windows live search. I use it almost everyday.

12-21-08 10:31 AM
    Um.. Sprint Telenav ftw

I've never used WLS, but I have used google maps. That got deleted as fast as it was installed. The whole, "you are within X number of feet of this location" just didn't do for me.

Kev

12-21-08 10:44 AM
    Windows live search is fast. Wish the gps worked on my vzw curve with this app, then I would use it more often.

12-21-08 10:44 AM
    As much as I want to say Google.. I have to go with WLS. I love the fact that you can go to a contact on your phone as an address instead of having to input it manually. Like if you needed directions between two contact addresses, you just search for the contacts within WLS. (For those of you that don't have it YET.)

12-21-08 12:28 PM
    I used google maps until I found / installed the secret bb maps work around for my at&t 8310. The bb maps navigation is superior to google's. It features turn by turn on map directions that google did not. The gps lock on seems faster as well.

12-21-08 12:41 PM
    I hate to say it. But WLS is much better than Google Maps. Come on Google time to step it up.
    12-21-08 12:44 PM
    I wish windows live. Not avail in Canada. Stuck with google maps.
    12-21-08 12:44 PM
    I haven't really used the Google Maps but WLS works great for me. I had TellMe on there but the voice feature started messing up so I just removed it. I had Viigo but only used that for weather which WLS has and is accurate so I just stick to WLS. I wish GPS worked for my 8330 on Alltel though without having to pay for it.
    12-21-08 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD