I've got 16 google wave invites. Anyone want to trade for a socialscope invite?
    11-26-09 02:15 PM
    I don't want to burst your berry, but I don't think socialscope users have the ability to invite others... do they?
    11-26-09 09:25 PM
    I've got 16 google wave invites. Anyone want to trade for a socialscope invite?
    Socialscope users (I'm one of them) can't send invites
    You just gotta wait, it's like winning the lottery.
    I would love to get a googlewave invite if you're willing to give them away, PM me :]
    11-26-09 09:29 PM
    I would love to get a googlewave invite if you're willing to give them away, PM me :]
    MissHannah, I don't have enough posts to pm yet, but if you pm me with your email, I'll send an invite your way

The same goes for anyone else who stumbles onto this thread. I'm happy to spread the wealth until I run out.
    11-27-09 01:13 AM
    I've got google voice invites

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-09 05:39 AM
    And to bump this bad boy... I have Google Wave invites as well. *IF* anyone of the 1.8 million CB members happens to have the ability to swing a SS invite my way I'm happy to trade you however many (reasonable number please) invites you want.

Alternatively, if by the end of the day I've been unsuccessful in securing an SS invite I'll update this post and offer out some of my GW invites to the first people who respond.

Have a great day.
    11-27-09 08:08 AM
    I've got google voice invites

Would love a google voice if I can get a invite...thanks!!!

pin:31ed60bf

11-29-09 09:49 PM
    And to bump this bad boy... I have Google Wave invites as well. *IF* anyone of the 1.8 million CB members happens to have the ability to swing a SS invite my way I'm happy to trade you however many (reasonable number please) invites you want.

Alternatively, if by the end of the day I've been unsuccessful in securing an SS invite I'll update this post and offer out some of my GW invites to the first people who respond.

Have a great day.
    If you are still giving one away, share the wealth and send me one at scr.im � Share your email in a safe way. Get less spam. - scr.im/storm1. Thanks
    Last edited by nemo-maritime; 11-29-09 at 10:17 PM.
    11-29-09 10:13 PM
    Social scope users can't invite others, however, sometimes some people (accidentally) sign up with two different email addresses - and get the second invite and have it handy. I've seen a couple social scope invites offered once in a blue moon around these forums. So, its not completely impossible

11-29-09 10:32 PM
    MissHannah, I don't have enough posts to pm yet, but if you pm me with your email, I'll send an invite your way

The same goes for anyone else who stumbles onto this thread. I'm happy to spread the wealth until I run out.
    I would take a invite if you were willing to give them away
    Wish I could help you with a SS invite. If it was up to me I would give one to everybody. I love this darn app
    . Email is [email protected] if you would like to give one to me.

11-30-09 12:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD