Just wondering where you stood on Voice Mail Suppliers.

I use my google voice's voice mail for that number and use my Ribit Mobile for my T-Mobile number.

Tried using You Mail but it didn't end up working for me....

just for the record Ribit Mobile is very much a mix of Google Voice and You Mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 07:39 AM
    I have and use google voice. Its free. provides free voicemail transcriptions without the added cost like youmail does. I also use it to call germany for .02 a minute on my phone which is great. google voice is just the option for me because everything is free and it does a good job. I like the fact that business wise or giving out your number, you don't have to give out the direct number to your phone. you can give them the google voice number.
    12-30-09 05:49 PM
    Yeah, Google Voice is great on my work phone cuz I don't have to give out my actual number if I choose. Keeps business and personal a little bit separate. I can also text for free from either my phone or PC. The transcription is cool sometimes, usually works well but it has a real problem with my kids' voices. It's kinda fun trying to figure out what the message really is. I got this one from my son the other night:

" Dead house grocery all life. Thanks Jim. "

it actually said: "Uhh dad, how close are you? bye
    12-30-09 06:22 PM
    Yeah, right now I'm using my Google Voice number mostly as a "junk" phone number and I am using Ribbit Mobile with my actual phone number as my actual voicemail.
    12-30-09 07:40 PM
    I use both google voice and youmail. For my transcriptions nothing beats youmail. Google is great to give out to clients instead of my cell number. It rings to the office during business hours and after hours to my cell.
    12-30-09 09:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD